You selected this activity
The Haunted Walk Experience at Fort Henry National Historic Site
This experience isn’t bookable for now.
See similar products below
1 hour 30 minutes (approx.)
More activities to help you explore Kingston
5 Tours and Tickets in Kingston
Search for spooks on a guided tour of Fort Henry. Explore this 19th-century fortress filled with spectral secrets, and learn about its tragic past from your guide. Filled with the mysteries the brochure doesn’t tell you, learn why this fort is called one of Canada's most haunted locations.
Discover Kingston’s spooky side—and tread carefully, in case you run into any wayward spirits—on this ghost stories walking tour. Pick from multiple evening start times, and meet your costumed guide in central Kingston. You’ll pass by some of the city’s key historical landmarks, including Kingston City Hall and the Kingston Public Market, and can soak up the after-dark perspective. As you go, hear spooky stories about Kingston’s macabre and supernatural past.
Discover many of Kingston’s highlight attractions—and challenge yourself to complete an array of games and riddles—during this two-in-one excursion. Choose a start time that works best for you, and bring your smartphone with you: follow the route along the waterfront, to museums and parks, and other landmarks. As you go, you’ll also be given over 20 games and challenges to solve before the tour’s end.
Get to know the city of Kingston and its historical landmarks on a leisurely bike ride. Join a small group and pedal around the lakeside city stopping at several points of interest along the way. See Murney Tower, city hall, Queen's University, the waterfront, and more over the course of a few hours. While you ride, your guide regales you with stories and history about the Canadian city.
Want to capture your amazing honeymoon? Family vacation while the kids are still little? Your perfect couples retreat from everyday busy life? A solo trip without asking strangers to take pictures of you? Stop searching, we got you here! We are the largest network of local vacation photographers in the world! Besides Kingston, Canada, we operate in over 700 destinations worldwide! We always make sure that every special moment of each client is captured well. We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we even offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. Which means, if you don’t like the result of your photo shoot, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back! So what are you waiting for? Become one of our hundreds of happy customers by treating yourself to this special experience! Your family and friends will love the result too!
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets