The email or password you entered isn't correct. If you've forgotten your password, please reset it. Click here
There was an error logging in, please try again.
Log in to Viator
Log in to add things to your wishlist and access your bookings from any device.
Explore Phang Nga Bay on a full-day speedboat tour from Krabi. Visit the beach on James Bond Island (Khao Phing Kan), then zip over to Lot Noi Cave at Thalu Island. Have the option to upgrade for a kayak tour of the sea caves before taking a lunch break at a Muslim fishing village on Panyee Island. Spend the afternoon snorkeling or relaxing on the beach at Hong Island, then return to Krabi after a day in paradise.
Soak in the beauty of Cheow Lan Lake from a longtail boat during this full-day tour from Krabi. Travel by minivan to Khao Sok National Park, then transfer to the longtail boat for a cruise around jungle-covered limestone islands and a hike to Coral Cave. Have plenty of time for swimming and kayaking, and enjoy a Thai lunch at a lakeside restaurant. This active small-group tour is limited to 12 travelers, and includes guide, lunch, use of equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Book with us because we start earlier than any other groups and we enjoy the 3 sites without the crowd. Their is much more chance to witness the wild life if we arrive first. You will be amazed to see large groups starting while we return to the pier. You will know then that you made the right choice booking with us.
Enjoy the amazing views of Ao Thalane on this tour from Krabi or Ao Nang. This half day tour includes hotel transfers, over 2 hours of kayaking and a beach BBQ to watch the sunset.15:30 – 15:45 – Pickup from your hotel in Krabi or Ao Nang. The exact pickup time will be stated on your voucher16:30 – Canoeing at Ao Thalane18:45 – Dinner and BBQ on the beach. Enjoy the sunset20:00 – Transfer back to your hotel in Krabi or Ao NangWe reserve the right to customize the itinerary to fit the tide and weather conditionsChildren under 4 year old are not allowed to join this tourThis tour is not suitable for pregnant women
• Half-day, morning or afternoon options for tourists with limited time.• Hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi's most beautiful hidden bays.• Explore the natural beauty of Ao Thalane by kayaking.• Paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background.• Enjoy the peaceful natural environment and try to look for local residents.• Free pick up from your hotel.
Swim and snorkel among some of Krabi's most beautiful scenery on this full-day tour to the Hong Islands, featuring crystal-clear waters and pristine beaches protected by national park status. Traveling by speedboat gives you more time to explore secluded lagoons framed by limestone cliffs and mangrove forests. A delicious Thai buffet lunch is served right on the beach.
Explore the underwater world off Railay Beach without getting too wet, on a fun clear kayaking tour. Unlike normal kayaks, these kayaks are transparent, so you can see the water and the sea life beneath where you sit. Your local guide will take you out onto the water and show you beautiful things that you might fail to notice if traveling independently. Active and adventurous travelers will love this unusual kayaking tour.
In comfort, be picked up from your hotel, leave all your worries at the hotel because today is about YouEnjoy 2 hours of soft ocean kayaking in the scenic Ao Thalane. This2-hour adventure won't leave you disappointed, rather awed with the amazing beauty surrounding you while you paddle the oceans of Krabi.Keeping your experience carefree and keeping our promise of 5-star service you will have your private transportation with you from the hotel to kayaking and back to your hotel as well as your personal travel assistant that is a whisper away for anything you might need while with us and after.
Explore Krabi and its beautiful landscape while paddling a kayak on a full day trip at Bor Thor.Further afield is the beautiful Koh Garos, another cape with limestone canyons, cave and mangroves; it’s worth seeking out if you prefer more undiscovered area not frequented by big tour groups. You’ll be able to observe wildlife up close. Several species of birds are easily spotted, ,as well as monkeys, in particular the crab-eating macaque, and occasionally hornbills. Lunch included in the day trip.
• Hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi’s most beautiful hidden bays. • Explore the natural beauty of Ao Thalane by kayaking. • Paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background. • Enjoy a delicious lunch in the calm natural environment and try to spot the elusive local inhabitants. • Expand your experience with the full or half day tour with an optional elephant trekking.
• Sightseeing the ancient paintings are approximately 3,000 - 5,000 years old.• Swimming, sunbathing, relaxing and kayking at Ao Makarm.• Take a picture of the lives of ancient people. • Watching heart cliff, caused by the erosion of the sea. • Paddling to lagoon exploring beautiful mangrove forest and third floor cliff.
• Sightseeing the ancient paintings are approximately 3,000 - 5,000 years old.• Swimming, sunbathing, relaxing and kayking at Ao Makarm.• Take a picture of the lives of ancient people. • Watching heart cliff, caused by the erosion of the sea. • Paddling to lagoon exploring beautiful mangrove forest and third floor cliff.• Options for having limited time.
• Options for having limited time.• Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua.• Admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead.• Travel to Tam Phee Hua Tho and wander through its stunning limestone formations.• Climb into Tam Pee Hua Tho to admire its ancient feature.• Explore cave paintings and secret inlets with a guide.
• Enhance your experience of canoeing activities. • Visit one of the most iconic destinations in Phang Nga Bay “James Bond Island”. • Cruise through Phang Nga Bay to visit James Bond Island for exploring the famous movie location “The Man with the Golden Gun”. • Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island. • Enter a mangrove forest to see wildlife, such as monkeys, hornbills and various kinds of plants. • Lunch at Koh Panyee floating village, an entirely Muslim community floating in water.
This is a full day program in Krabi Ban Bor Thor National Park . This place have a very long history with ancient human civilization. You will have some ideas while sightseeing ancient cave painting. Get to the caves tunnel with stalactites and stalagmites. Kayaking around shores & caves is full of adventurous & excitement ! Let yourself have some great experiences with natural ! The last stop will be have some times for refreshment at the natural crystal pool.
• Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”.• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island.• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.• Visit the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee ,another attraction on the tour.• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”.• Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
Leave your troubles behind and head to the quaint town of Ban Bor Thor. On this full-day excursion, kayak through the wild mangrove ecosystem and gorgeous limestone, dine on a delicious lunch, and discover ancient cave paintings at Phee Hua Toe.- Exploring Ban Bor Tor’s stunning mangroves & limestone- Scenic drive along the lush rainforest & palm oil plantation- Discovering ancient paintings at Phee Hua Toe cave- Swimming in the fresh & clear jungle stream of Phu Thara- Informative kayaking lesson from a knowledgeable guide
• Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests• Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”.• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island.• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.• Visit the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee ,another attraction on the tour.• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”.• Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
Book this full-day James Bond Island Tour to explore Phang Nga Bay from Krabi. Voyage to the Khao Phing Kan islands by longtail, at that point change to a kayak to investigate the hollows and shorelines of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Keep your camera to hand as you pass Koh Tapu island, the 20-meter-tall shake nicknamed 'James Bond Island' after its appearance in 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. That is not all: visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple, or 'Monkey Cave'; see the Raman Waterfalls; and stop for lunch in the Panyee floating village.
Head out to Ao Thalane, a small fishing village in the heart of Krabi, for a leisurely tour in a kayak suitable for all ages and skill levels. Explore the beauty hidden within the local mangrove ecosystem and pass through gorgeous bays, canyons, and caves on this morning adventure.- Discovering gorgeous Ao Thalane's wildlife & scenery- Kayak tour along the hidden gems of Krabi's mangrove habitat- Chance to see splendid bays, canyons & limestone cliffs- Informative kayaking lesson from a knowledgeable guide- Opportunity to see unique crab-eating macaques by the shore
The limestone cliffs surrounding the cave are richly adorned with endemic palms and cycads.Continuing from Thum Lod. It is just a few minutes paddle to "Pee Hua Tor" the big head ghost cave, a human skull was found here. That was larger much than normal size-hence the name. More extensive evidence of ancient occupation can be found in the nearly 100 pictographs adoring the cave's walls and ceiling. Both real and mythological people and animals are depicted in rich ochre Yellow and black pigments.There are also vast numbers of shells in the sedimentary rock and littering the cave floor some of which may be part of middles-the garbage refuse of prehistoric cave dwellers.