Czestochowa the Black Madonna Day Tour from Krakow
More activities to help you explore Krakow
1,407 Tours and Tickets in Krakow
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Nice lunch. Good host . Long day. Would have missed out the salt mine though, found it boring"
* A traveler said: "It’s not a place to take photos, be respectful to the place you are. It’s a place everyone should experience during your lifetime"
* A traveler said: "The pick-up driver was friendly, flexibel and in time. The guide was professional, full of respect towards the subject and interesting."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience , very emotional . The bad part was the weather . Our driver was the best , very kind and polite ."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent. The amazing carvings and the grand hall were spectacularly. You should really try to lick the wall, as the guide pointed out you can, but try to find a spot someone else has not licked."
* A traveler said: "The Hot baths were amazing, Also our tour guide was insightful and very informative and I've learned a lot about the places"
* A traveler said: "If you are going to Kraków you have to try this foodtour. It was enlightening about the history of Kraków, Poland and the polish cuisine. The tourguide was the best guide ever. She was open and hospitable to us. We became a little family at the end of the evening. It was clear that she liked her job. A memory for the rest of our lifes."
* A traveler said: "Transport was on time, everyone was friendly and helpful. experience was good fun and I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "What a night. Thankyou to Emilka for such an interesting, informative and fun time. Tried so many different vodkas i still cant see straight 🤣🤣🤣"
* A traveler said: "Lots of walking but so worth it even in my 70s i'd not want to miss this great guide and driver you have the opportunity to be a witness. Take it!!"
* A traveler said: "Took the trip from Krakow, which took just over an hour. It was a moving and gruesome experience, but one that was well worthwhile. It was staggering how state sanctioned mass murder on this scale was committed by 'ordinary' people ... it still left me thinking 'how could have this happened?"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent. Perfect guide. Nice driver. Very big and lasting impression. Time well spent."
* A traveler said: "Interesting well informed .Took us to many interesting places and told us amazing stories . Michele was a delightful thank you very much 😀"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour. The communication with the driver and the tour guide was excellent. It is a must see place when visiting Krakow."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience!!! Driver was very knowledgeable and help with all the details at Auschwitz and at the salt mine. I would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was very informative and I highly recommend it. We learned a lot and saw a lot. The guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It is a very efficient service. Highly recommended. The driver was waiting for us as we cleared the Customs Hall"
* A traveler said: "So emotional. Something everybody should do. Wanted to go for so long and was so worth it. Cant say enjoyable as to the nature but an absolute must. Pick up/ drop off perfect and guide amazing."
* A traveler said: "Driver turned up on time and took us to the entrance of the salt mine. As it was a private pickup, we were able to have lunch at the underground restaurant and also an option to see the museum after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Lovely giude and well organised. Tour. Well worth doing. Giude was very knowledgeable and answered all questions."
* A traveler said: "We had Stan as our driver, and he was fantastic! Between the audio guide and his added commentary, we felt like we really had a good opportunity to discover the three different areas of Kraków. A 6 PM tour is perfect relief after a hot day. There was a slight breeze as the sun was going down and the light on buildings was beautiful. The electric cart was comfortable and felt safe because of Stan’s conscientious driving. This tour exceeded our expectations. An A++ experience!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The salt mine was amazing to see and we really enjoyed learning about it and seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Mine is amazing Lots of walking (Downhill) but plenty of stops (to hear about mine) and a couple of breaks. Slight moan re Mine (not operator) produced a 20zl not to psy for 8zl orange and girl on desk really unhelpful and refused to take. I am diabetic 2 so this was awkward for me. Dont think offering 20 for 8 was unreasonable well into day"
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria