Top Lanzarote Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
88 results | All Lanzarote Tours
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our day with Martina & Sylvia. Very knowledgeable, gave us lots of information on the history and current climate of the volcanoes, really interesting. Lunch was a choice of delicious rolls, an apple & water."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. We see a lot of dolphins. Good service & staff. Good value for the money. Very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour with interesting information about the island and just enough time at every stop. The guide was very kind and helpful, even suggested us a great restaurant where they dropped us off after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day end to end ! .. the experience, the crew and the services were really amazing."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant walk around the vineyards, seeing the traditional and newer styles of plantings and fantastic views along the way. Jose's knowledge and guidance was invaluable."
* A traveler said: "Great service starting from first contracts via whatsapp, reminders about the trip, full info where and when to be. Trip was great. Our 2 captains did everything to make us feel good. Great sense of humour! Fun trip!"
* A traveler said: "A relaxing and beautiful experience, in particular I loved the crew and how they entertain the people. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very nice, also the crew. Only with the booking there was some ambiguity about the pick up with the bus. But that worked out in the end. Too bad we didn’t see any dolphins."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely brilliant way to spend a day. The weather was amazing, fantastic views, the crew on board are very helpful and welcoming. Food is very good and lovely Mojito's. Make sure and take a dip in the Ocean, cold but brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Especially Cuevas de los Verdes and Jameos del Agua in the north, PN Timanfaya in the southwest. Very impressive!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time climbing the vulcanoes on this tour. There were a lot of amazing views and the hike was very doable. The guide, Alejandro, was reliable, kind and also very knowledgeable about the vulcanoes."
* A traveler said: "This tour combined a nice balance of site seeing, time to shop and a lovely lunch. I would recommend it to other travelers to see the Dunes in Fuerteventura as it is so different from Lanzarote."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I did this tour and it was absolutely amazing and we loved being able to drive ourselves in the twizy cars. Also our tour guide was exceptional"
* A traveler said: "An amazing trip to see the geology, flora and fauna of the volcanos of Lanzarote up close. The guide was extremely knowledgable about the rocks, pointing out Lava tubes and tunnels, fumaroles volcanic bombs with olivine crystals and explaining the history of the volcanic eruptions. It was great to be able to see it all up close. It was not a difficult walk for 3 hours."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! So glad we chose this tour! It was the best we could find in this price range and felt like we saw the entire island!! Michael and Pablo were absolutely fantastic hosts- super kind and helpful! All and all would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money loved the trip, staff were very accommodating and the food was great. Overall fantastic."
* A traveler said: "A magical experience. Well organised and allowed plenty of time to view the variety of sea life and including ship wrecks."
* A traveler said: "Very organised and effiecent lovely boat professional crew and great guide who was a good laugh. Will highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Informative relaxed 4 hour trip with teens. Nice coach trip, saw the countryside and the scenic Timanfaya Park"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jardín de Cactus (Cactus Garden)
- Jameos del Agua
- La Geria
- Playa del Janubio
- Aqualava Waterpark Relaxia
- Aquapark Costa Teguise
- Playa Blanca
- Famara Beach (Playa de Famara)
- Jose Saramago House Museum (A Casa José Saramago)
- Lanzarote Aquarium
- Villa de Teguise
- Papagayo Beach (Playa de Papagayo)
- César Manrique Foundation (Fundación César Manrique)
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco