Grand Canyon North Rim
No trip to Las Vegas is complete without visiting the Grand Canyon. Thousands of feet higher than the South Rim, the canyon’s North Rim provides impressive vistas, trails along the Colorado River, and a better glimpse at the inner canyon, all with sparser crowds than its more popular counterpart. Highlights on the North Rim include Bright Angel Point (a terminus of the famous Bright Angel Trail), Angel’s Window Overlook, Cape Royal, and Point Imperial—the Grand Canyon’s highest point at 8,800 feet (2,682 meters).
Tours and tickets to Experience Grand Canyon North Rim
What are Grand Canyon North Rim hours of operation?
Should I book Grand Canyon North Rim tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Grand Canyon North Rim 2021?
What's the best way to experience Grand Canyon North Rim?
- Private Grand Canyon Off-Roading Parks Adventure
- Grand Canyon Off-Roading Epic Parks Adventure
- Grand Canyon North Rim Air and Ground Tour with Optional ATV Ride
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California