Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Ride up to the panoramic viewing deck of the hotel’s centerpiece, the Eiffel Tower replica—you’ll see the Mojave Desert and parts of the Strip, including the Bellagio Fountains and Downtown Vegas. Stroll Bally’s Promenade or Le Boulevard, with its French-inspired boutiques selling souvenirs and everything from jewelry to gourmet foods. On-site entertainment options include magic and comedy shows, a rooftop pool, a spa, and a casino filled with slots and table games.
For a bird’s-eye view of the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and its famous tower, treat yourself to a helicopter tour of Las Vegas.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
To see the tower from your hotel room, look for accommodations designated “Eiffel View” when booking.
Make restaurant reservations well in advance, especially for holidays like Valentine’s Day and New Year’s Eve.
At the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, if you’d like a classic soufflé for dessert, request it early during your meal—they’re made to order and take about half an hour to rise.
How to Get There
The Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is situated on the southern side of the Las Vegas Strip—just look for the Eiffel Tower. Rideshares and taxis are plentiful in Las Vegas, and the hotel has a designated pickup and drop-off location near the entrance.
When to Get There
Most travelers head to Vegas in spring or fall, when the weather is mild—so expect the biggest crowds then. Weekends also attract visitors from nearby cities like Los Angeles.
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
Another fun themed hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, Treasure Island used to feature a live-action show with swashbuckling pirates. Now, the property boasts a multilevel shopping mall and exhibit area, plus a casino, outdoor pool, and spa.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Las Vegas Strip
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Zappos Theater
- V Theater
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- LINQ Promenade
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace