It doesn’t often rain in Las Vegas—but when it does, it pours. Luckily, Sin City boasts plenty of attractions to keep you dry and distracted even in the worst weather. Read on for our top tips on how to make the most of a rainy day in the entertainment capital of the world.
- Experience romantic Venice without the rain with a gondola ride inside the Venetian.
- Shop ‘til you drop in one of the city’s indoor malls.
- Check out Las Vegas’ weird and wonderful museums or immersive exhibitions: From natural history to erotic heritage, TV-inspired experiences to haunted houses, Sin City’s top attractions cater to all tastes.
- Put your team to the test in a race around an indoor go-karting track.
- Uncover an underwater world without getting wet at the SeaQuest Aquarium or Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay.
- Pose for pictures with Simon Cowell, Lady Gaga, and Muhammad Ali—or at least their waxwork counterparts—at Madam Tussauds.
- Sample everything from cheap eats to high-end cuisine along the world-famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Experience a classic Las Vegas show at one of the major hotels, or catch a Broadway production at the Smith Center.
- Take your chances in the city’s famous casinos.