Offering everything from stage shows on the Strip to river rafting and Grand Canyon helicopter rides, Las Vegas is a prime destination that truly comes to life during the hottest time of year. Here are a few ways to enjoy summer in and around Sin City.
- Take in panoramic views of the city’s most notable sights on a breezy, open-top hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Escape the heat and experience world-class entertainment at a larger-than-life stage show at a Vegas theater.
- Feel the wind in your face on a beginner-friendly tandem skydive jump over the desert.
- Explore the Las Vegas desert and red rock mountains on a guided horseback ride or a rocky hike.
- Zoom through the desert on an off-road buggy tour or all-terrain vehicle ride.
- Cool off in the rapids of the Colorado River on a white-water rafting trip.
- Savor views of the towering Hoover Dam on a Lake Mead sightseeing or dinner cruise.
- Fly over the West Rim of the must-see Grand Canyon on a sightseeing helicopter tour.