Full-Day Ballestas Islands and Huacachina Tour from Lima with Sand Buggy Ride
See similar products below
More activities to help you explore Lima
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Morning meal was good. First marine tour did not happen but there was a second option and it suited my needs. Lunch was also good. The best was indeed the oasis of Huacachina. The ATV ride was great and the sand boarding was also awesome. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw wonderful things on a short but well-spent time. Julio, our guide, was absolutely lovely, and helped me so much with my sea-illness (which by the way was ok, I was the only one who got it on the really good-quality boat)"
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Lima, and it was a great day, well worth the tour. Not only get the grand city view, but also the history of Peru in wonderful Larco Museum, with drive-through of many lovely streets. Our driver and tour guide are pleasant company too."
* A traveler said: "Lenin was amazing he organized everything wonderfully! I will recommend to anyone personally. I was alone and worried about schedule, and places I would stay, but Lenin was reassuring, prompt, and organized. I had made a few changes during the trip and he was very accomadating. A++"
* A traveler said: "This tour is awesome. The company in Peru, Viajes Pacificos really did an amazing job, very professional, always on time, and very helpful. Shoutout to Gabriela, the best tour guide ever. This tour is for you if you are a first time visitor in Peru and have kids or if you want to take your time and not in a hurry. Ample time is given to you to rest and most especially for you deal with altitude sickness in Cuzco. The rooms provided were very clean and services were abrupt. Highly Recommended"
* A traveler said: "Loved every moment of being in Peru. Our guide and diver were kind and well informed. The amazon was amazing but know that there is no power at night (I think it was 10pm-8am). This means no fans. I wish I came a bit more prepared for this part of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walk through Barranco, a rather bohemian section of Lima, and great stops for food! We definitely did not go away hungry. Great local dishes and interesting Amazonian fruits served while enjoying some of the best views in the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our tour guide was very personable and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour on my first day in Lima and it was amazing. It was nice to feel welcomed and talk about things to do in Lima. We had so much fun from the begining. Both were easy to conversate with and they helped me book my trip to machu picchu. 100% recommend and would absolutely do it again"
* A traveler said: "What great day! The oasis in the middle of the desert looked amazing and the sand dunes were cut bigger than I expected. Our dune buggy had seats for ten but they had bigger and smaller ones. Best seats up front li,e being on a roller coaster. Sand surfing was like sledding in winter, safe and fun.Nazca lines amazing to see by plane and so glad we didn't waisted the extra day of drivi g and stay over night to see them from the ground where you can't really appreciate them. Other stops were nice and I could lunch very good. Our guide, John Paul, was excellent, very knowledgeable, prepared us for what we were to see, got us places on time and very helpful with travel details. I highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great guides, great experience from pick-up to drop-off. Lots of different foods and history. Especially loved the fruits."
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience local cuisine in a short time. The restaurants were varied and interesting, the food was delicious and the guide very informative. A great evening out"
* A traveler said: "Pick up location was not clear no address was provided just place...the guide was great and the tour was informative and enjoyable.thanks for offering it"
* A traveler said: "I appreciate the efforts this tour company took to make my trip to see the Nazca Lines possible, as airport and flights were still restricted in Peru. My guide Richard was awesome and the driver (Juli?) was just great. Kudos!"
* A traveler said: "A great chance to taste the local flavors of Peru. Sample exotic fruits and eat dishes that most Peruvians do. My tour guide was awesome and showed me the markets and restaurants that tourists don't visit."
* A traveler said: "I had such a fantastic experience with this cooking class. Lots of fun and U learned so much. I recommend people to take this class. You will not regret it."
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon