Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
More activities to help you explore Lisbon
2,782 Tours and Tickets in Lisbon
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience watching the sunset over the water, team were great and really friendly. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day with Carlos who expertly guided us on a dual-language tour of Sintra, Cabo de Roca and Cascais. He was full of information, suggestions for our free time and great humor. This is the tour to book, I wouldn’t have wanted to navigate this area and I learned so much more about the history from him!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best boat trips you’ll do, We had two amazing people doing the tour and it couldn’t have been better. An amazing start to our trip to Lisbon!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and we had an excellent time. The tour guide was perfect and very friendly. I would recommend this trip to everyone willing to do some adventure and experience an Portugal in a different way."
* A traveler said: "Jorge, once again thanks for your hospitality, for a lot of information and stories.. It was very valuable time we spent with you and saw all amazing Sintra views… Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Antonio gave us a wonderful tour of Lisbon, hitting all the main attractions! He also pointed out a lot of the neat street art which we may have missed otherwise. Overall, 10 out of 10! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The first meeting with the tourguids David and Nunu and the group of 3 more people. We had a great time together. I loved the free time we had. Enjoy the Palace-Sintra- the mouht of hell. I recommend everyone this tour and the host David and Nunu.. great job guys!! All the best greetings from Radjen The Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "Simply the best experience in Lisbon! Thanks you Luis for beautiful day!! I recommend to everyone. You will enjoy it :)"
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it! I did this tour the first night staying in Lisbon and it was great. Beautiful views, great staff, and just a relaxing time. João and Ricardo were just attentive and kind. Just an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour. Ruthy is an excellent host and the tour was so good. Great mix of history, culture and of course, awesome food! If you want a food tour, pick this one. Completely worth the time and money. Highlight of my trip to Lisbon!"
* A traveler said: "Pena Palace in Sintra was very beautiful, as well as the other stops on the tour. Had an amazing tour with Mario, he was a lot of fun, he recommended a delicious restaurant for lunch, was always happy to take pictures, and very well informed. Travelled in a nice comfortable, air conditioner van. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We booked the trip for 7 girls and really enjoyed it. Good communication from the host Manual up front. And clear instructions during the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Just the right duration. Less time on the road. Placio Pena was awesome. Great views and walk. Out guide Michaela was great and very courteous."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. She gave you time to explore on your own . The pick up and drop off is a big part"
* A traveler said: "Beatriz was a wonderful guide. She was bubbling with enthusiasm and extremely knowledgeable. Great food and drinks as well."
* A traveler said: "Super nice sailing crew and staff who made this trip special, they knew a lot about Lisbon and made the trip fantastic !! The vino was great the tapas good and they provided even blankets and insider tips for our trip in Lisboa.. Can only recommend it :)"
* A traveler said: "Warm welcoming, very nice crew member and the cruise was perfect. Wine was also good, and the crew cares a lot."
* A traveler said: "It was a very pleasant tour. Tour guide were nice and funny. We discover great historical location. ."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Miguel. He was very friendly, accommodating, and such an informative guide with the history of Portugal and Lisbon particular. We can’t recommend him highly or not."
* A traveler said: "Sintra palace was amazing and our host , he is so nice and full of knowledge about Lisbon’s the culture and history, thank You to that,"
* A traveler said: "The guide was great, he was very informative and friendly, the vine that we tasted was premium quality"
* A traveler said: "This trip was a very long day but the tempo made it very mellow. Our guide, Catarina, was amazing. She was intelligent, well spoken, enthusiastic and fun. Hard to say what was my favorite part but Pena Palace was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tigo was amazing! He was prompt with our pick up and took us all around Lisbon. He was so very knowledgeable of the history. Literally like a walking encyclopedia! We went to all the scenic spots and stopped for the famous pastry. I highly recommend this tour, especially at the beginning of your Lisbon Trip."
* A traveler said: "Luis was a fantastic guide with extensive knowledge of all things Portugal and beyond! This was an incredible tour. The sights are simply breathtaking. Luis was kind and very patient with our family group. Highly recommended!!!"
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in The Algarve