The Mersey River flows through the heart of Liverpool, offering cruise passengers sweeping views over the waterfront and harbor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here are a few ways to take to the water and see a different side of Liverpool.
- Cruise between the ports of Pier Head, Seacombe, and Woodside, and enjoy the freedom to hop on and off your boat to explore with a Mersey River explorer cruise.
- Enjoy panoramic views over top waterside landmarks such as Birkenhead Priory and St. Mary’s Tower, Merseyside Maritime Museum, and the Tate Liverpool museum.
- As you cruise aboard one of the colorfully painted Mersey River ferry boats, listen as the commentary sheds light on the Albert Dock and the UNESCO World Heritage–listed harbor’s maritime history.
- Combine a cruise on the River Mersey with an open-top bus tour, and cover the city by land and water on the same ticket.
- Prebook a combined sightseeing pass and enjoy entry to top Liverpool attractions such as The Beatles Story, Spaceport, or U-Boat Story museum, in addition to a cruise.