Black cabs are as much a part of London’s cityscape as red telephone boxes and the tower of Big Ben, but they’re also a great way to get around the city with ease. Here are a few ways to tour London in style and comfort—by traditional black cab.
- Cruise through the streets of London, and listen as your driver shares secrets and stories from the city’s colorful past.
- Tailor your tour to hit the highlights of most interest to you, and make photo stops and detours whenever you’d like.
- Enjoy the 24-hour bustle of tourist hotspots like Piccadilly Circus, Soho, and Trafalgar Square from the comfort of your own vehicle—simply roll down your windows to admire the views.
- Spin off the tourist trail to see hidden attractions and explore lesser-known districts for a taste of the real London.
- Combine your black cab tour with a drive past sights made famous in the “Harry Potter” and “Sherlock Holmes” books and movies.
London’s Top Sights to See on a Black Taxi Tour
Climb into your own traditional London black cab and spin through the city on a driving tour to remember. Once inside, the city is your oyster, and you can customize your experience to suit your interests. Head to the chic boutiques and stylish shops of Mayfair, dive into London’s creative underbelly in colorful Camden, explore the city’s royal history around Buckingham Palace and St. James’ Park, or head into hip east London, where cool street art and relaxing cafés line the streets. Along the way, take in top attractions such as Borough Market, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, and Tower Bridge.