Despite being one of the world’s busiest capital cities, London is surprisingly bike-friendly, and the cycle bug has caught on with commuters and tourists alike. Here are your options for exploring London by bicycle.
- Spot iconic London landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, and the Tower of London on a Central London bike tour.
- Take a London royal parks bike tour, watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace, and enjoy biking around Hyde Park.
- Explore London neighborhoods like Covent Garden, London Bridge, or the East End without having to navigate the public transport system.
- Take a sunset bike tour along the Thames River and admire London attractions such as Big Ben, the London Eye, and Tower Bridge illuminated by night.
- During the holidays, marvel at London’s Christmas lights on a festive-themed evening bike tour.
- Opt for a private or small-group bike tour and enjoy extra attention from your tour guide.