Helicopter Tours in London
By Viator, September 2017
London is a city full of striking landmarks—from modern skyscrapers to winding rivers and historic monuments—and the iconic skyline looks even more impressive from above. Here are a few things to look forward to on a helicopter tour of London.
- Follow the route of the Thames River and admire sweeping views along the famous waterway from the air.
- Gaze out over top London attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament, and the Shard.
- Explore London from a truly unique perspective and see sides of the capital many visitors miss.
- On a private flight, enjoy the freedom to customize your route and hit the city landmarks of most interest to you.
- Listen as your pilot points out the sights and sheds light on centuries of colorful English history.
Tours & Tickets
Charter a private 18-minute helicopter flight over London and enjoy bird’s-eye views of landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, The Shard, Houses of ... Read more
Location: London, United Kingdom
Duration: 18 minutes (approx.)