London comes alive in the spring, thanks to the return of good weather and sunny days. Take advantage of the season and visit the city’s flowering Royal Parks, go for an elegant cruise along the Thames River, venture into Kensington Palace, and more. Here’s how to plan your perfect springtime itinerary in London.
- Make the most of a sunny spring day with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour.
- Glimpse the Crown Jewels and elegantly attired Beefeaters when you visit the UNESCO-listed Tower of London.
- Follow in the footsteps of the British Royal Family during a visit to Kensington Palace.
- Take advantage of the pleasant spring weather during a bike tour of the city’s Royal Parks.
- Combine a sightseeing outing with a beloved British tradition when you go for a Thames River cruise, complete with afternoon tea service.
- Experience London’s theatrical side, and book tickets to see Matilda: The Musical on the West End.
- See where the Beatles and the Rolling Stones spent their days on a rock ’n’ roll tour of London.
- Delve into Harry Potter’s magical world on a tour of Warner Bros. Studio.
- Plan a full-day getaway to three of England’s most in-demand destinations: Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath.