Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath Custom Day Trip from London
See similar products below
More activities to help you explore London
2,672 Tours and Tickets in London
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "The driver and the Tour guide were exceptional They explained everything they helped with everything they were just really really good"
* A traveler said: "Very smooth journey arrived at Harry Potter world in good time and return trip was just as good. The Harry Potter experience was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "All of it decent food good entertainment and a fantastic experience seeing London at night highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny a great river cruise with a humorous commentary containing some great facts. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
* A traveler said: "This is wonderful trip! Really love bath and stonehenge. Amazing trip abd guide. Highly Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Booked last minute while travelling down to London. Good communication and a fun experience for everyone."
* A traveler said: "The eating area on the boat was spotlessly clean and well laid out. The waiting staff were immaculate , professional and courteous. The 2 course lunch was fabulous. The commentary was very interesting, delivered by someone with a super sense of humour. I can't recommend this tour highly enough"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived until the very end, Basil, Sybel and Manuel were hilarious and true to form. Not only was it sketched out, but ad lib too. An absolute winner of a evening. Will definitely be recommending to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Coach was clean and in good order. Harry Potter film shown during the journey. The studio tour is excellent. Lots of sets, costumes and making of displays. A must for any Harry Potter fan."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip / Love every bits of it 🤗🤗 Love the jelly fishes The awesome sharks Giant tortoise Most of all , adorable penguins"
* A traveler said: "Me n my granddaughter thoroughly enjoyed it.The ride was great.staff was all friendly.wax works looked realistic."
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "All three were great but Windsor castle was the highlight. Bruce with Golden Tours was exceptional- knowledgeable, funny and witty."
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time. At first we were overlooked and weren’t served food. BUT they were incredibly apologetic and gave us a really delicious desert in apology. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience I just felt really relaxed and chilled out throughout. Food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. He brought to life the story and despite a large group of people participating it felt very personal. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "All slightly better than expected. The food was good, entertainment of a high standard. The view of London by night was, as always, stunning. Atentative service."
* A traveler said: "Beatiful scenery, a lot of history about Oxford, Cotswold, Shakespeare. Very beatiful place, clean, the hospitality is very good. We’ll be back again."
* A traveler said: "One of my favourite activities I've ever done! Had such a blast and the information given on the tour was really interesting! The hosts were fun and we just had the best afternoon! Would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
* A traveler said: "David was so kind. Even helping us find an extra suitcase we needed. He got us done snacks and drinks. He had a lot of knowledge he shared as well."
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais