The Americana at Brand Tours and Activities
Glendale's own popular version of mid-town L.A.'s famous Grove is a stylish outdoor mall featuring local high-end restaurant chains and trendy shopping for fashions, home-wares and gadgets. The Americana at Brand is a good eight miles east of Tinseltown's brightest glare, celebrities like Eva Mendes, Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber seem to feel more relaxed here, hanging out on patios at restaurants like Frida's Mexican Cuisine and Katsuya Sushi, or combing through the racks and shelves at shops like Gilly Hicks, Sephora and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Product launches and movie promotions are a common occurrence here, attracting stars like Katy Perry, Jennifer Aniston and even director Steven Spielberg. Gigi's Farmers Market attracts a family-friendly crowd with its petting zoo every Saturday (10 a.m.–2 p.m.), and the Brand's evening popularity on Fridays and Saturdays make dinner reservations a must; a dancing, neon-lit fountain, live musicians performing on a grassy knoll, and twinkling lights in the trees make this a great spot for date night.
The mall’s huge, covered parking lot offers 2 hours free with store or restaurant validation.
Tours and Activities to Experience The Americana at Brand
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona