Known for its year-round sunshine, abundance of beaches, and movie star residents, Los Angeles is perfect for a summertime visit. From tours of celebrity homes to daylong beach excursions and yacht cruises, here are a few ways to make the most of summer in the City of Angels.
- Visit top Los Angeles attractions, landmarks, and historic neighborhoods without having to plan a thing on a guided sightseeing tour.
- Cruise up the scenic coastline to Santa Barbara on a day trip to check out some of California’s beach towns.
- Head to iconic Venice Beach for a quintessential Los Angeles experience: a surf lesson.
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views, from downtown Los Angeles to Hollywood Boulevard, on a thrilling helicopter tour.
- See if you can spot the famous denizens of Tinseltown on a celebrity home tour.
- Feel the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair as you zip around Beverly Hills on a guided Segway excursion.
- Party like a local and go barhopping in Hollywood.
- Sail the Pacific coast waters on a champagne brunch cruise.
- Take the kids to one of the world-renowned theme parks.