Top Los Angeles Extreme Sports
37 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved the private tour. With 3 kids and 2 adults, we were able to see the main sites and get great pictures in 3 hours! Win!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with knowledgable guide -- honestly a can't miss opportunity to really see and learn about downtown Los Angeles in all its architectural glory"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "This was a family affair, what aa charming gentleman who conducted the tour and so much information from the beginning to the end. We all loved the tour and our handsome guide. I most certainly will recommend this walking tour as we all are Seniors and had no problem at all with the walking. Thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "So many great moments. The video really enhanced the experience. Mark was very knowledgeable about Hollywood and the surrounding neighborhoods."
* A traveler said: "Von was a great and funny driver. We saw so much in the Hollywood area and Had a great time! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time the staff was welcoming, knowledgeable and amazing. Had a lot of fun. We will be returning."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing …… very engaging , shared great spots to check out and recommended nice restaurants and took spectacular pictures."
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Luce was the most amazing & knowledgeable tour guide! We hit all of the coolest spots in Beverly Hills, and our afternoon tour was the PERFECT weather for riding around! Highly recommend to anyone looking to see the area in depth."
* A traveler said: "My grandkids got to do this and I forgot the guy’s name but it was July 26, 2021 in a yellow Ferrari. He was awesome, the kids loved it!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly,Awesome staff and a fantastic experience. Our guide was on point and a very cool guy. We will definitely be back to do it again."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I like adrenaline filled adventures. This hit the spot! Lots of fun, they give great safety instruction and advice. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Jenny is not only a super nice person, but a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Jenny picked up our party of 3 from outside the arrivals terminal. Drove us all over LA to all the high spots. Provided interesting commentary. Answered all our questions. Then drove us back to our departure terminal. Highly recommend to other travellers looking for something to fill in their long stop over at LAX"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Angels Flight Railway
- Union Station
- Hollywood & Highland
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Orpheum Theater
- Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)
- Hammer Museum
- Museum of Tolerance (MOT)
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- Laguna Beach
- La Brea Tar Pits
- LA Live
- Los Angeles Broadway Theater District
- Los Angeles Montana Avenue
- Glendale Galleria
- Hollywood Museum
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica