Top Los Angeles Fun & Games
35 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with our tour guide. She knew the area well, all the good spots and gave us plenty of time for great pictures. She was super funny and friendly. I recommend her!!!"
* A traveler said: "Gina was awesome! Very knowledgeable, funny and super accommodating! We set out that morning from Las Vegas to a national park that ended up being closed due to fire. Decided to detour to Las Angeles. Had an easy experience booking last minute with live chat and loved the all inclusive tour that was perfect for our one day excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Views well worth it in the end. Scott was a great tour guide and his pup blue was the perfect bonus tour guid! 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "Driver had a great sense of humor and was very knowledgeable. Great historical perspective of Los Angeles."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with knowledgable guide -- honestly a can't miss opportunity to really see and learn about downtown Los Angeles in all its architectural glory"
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "It’s so much fun me and my girlfriend came from Salinas, we found this place and it awesome my girlfriend loved it and she normally not a gaming person and we played for hours"
* A traveler said: "We are from Seattle and we’re in town for a few days…. Thought we’d have some family pics done while we were in the area. A nice change of scenery. We met at the location we chose and Will was amazing. We were late uggg…. Traffic we aren’t used to but he was understanding. He still took the entire time with us. He was fun, on task, accommodating (we have kids), creative, overall a pleasure to work with. We just got our pics back and couldn’t be happier. So grateful we connected with Will. You never know who you’ll get when you aren’t familiar with the area and the ppl. We were relieved to say the least."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Robertson Boulevard
- Third Street Promenade
- LA Fashion District
- University of Southern California (USC)
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Watts Towers
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Melrose Avenue
- LA Live
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Hammer Museum
- Hollywood Bowl
- Viper Room
- Hollyhock House
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Paradise Cove
- Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica