Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Looking at all the beautiful creatures in the sea all the different shapes sizes colors everything was truly amazing"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone looking for a good time. If you're into movies, interested in joining the entertainment industry, or just looking for a cool tour, this is it!"
* A traveler said: "Collin was so informative!! He made sure to explain how the day would unfold and he knew so much pertinent information about the places we visited. We did the tour on our second full day in Los Angles and it was perfect. We were able to see so many different places therefore helping us decide where we wanted to go back and visit later in the week."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, we didn't go on any rides as there not our thing but the shows there were brilliant. Was upset they start putting part of Jurassic park away before the park closes so we didn't see everything in one day. You need two day if you want to do all the rides as well as, overall a brilliant day out for all the family."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "Going all around the lake and going under the fountain. They are easy to peddle and is great for kids and parents!!"
* A traveler said: "Fully recommend, my family and I went on a holiday to universal studios, super busy from a 30 to 90 minutes wait line, but with this passes there was maybe less than a 5 minutes wait."
* A traveler said: "Vincent was a fantastic tour guide! He was very knowledgeable about LA and was not afraid to let you know if he didn't know something. Very friendly and helpful. Had snacks and water available throughout the long trip. Very good about taking us to great locations for photos and very good at taking pictures himself."
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly, boat was clean, I had a lot of fun for my birthday it was a great experience. I recommend everyone should check it out."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best tours ever, the pilot and the people at Orbic Air are very friendly and accommodating! Must try for couples!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Chris was extremely friendly and informative. He was one of the best tour guides I have ever had. We saw all the major tourist attractions and learned a lot about Los Angelos’s history. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Everything was so smooth as far as instruction and direction. And it was so beautiful ! I loved it, an will be returning!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Dorit was an outstanding guide, she made everyone feel valued. Her shared her knowledge of each area that we visited. Be prepared to be exhausted and amazed!"
* A traveler said: "Gary was wonderful! Beautiful day. Cover a lot without feeling incredibly rushed! Enjoyed the open air on the bus. Everyone was so nice."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Olvera Street
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Greystone Mansion and Park
- Grammy Museum
- Kidspace Children's Museum
- Sunset Strip
- Los Angeles Little Tokyo
- Museum of Tolerance (MOT)
- Getty Villa
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Comedy Store
- El Capitan Theatre
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Citadel Outlets
- Watts Towers
- San Pedro
- Angels Flight Railway
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Griffith Park
- Venice Beach
- Rodeo Drive
- Catalina Island
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona