Top Louisiana City Tours
95 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Gary was an amazing tour guide—we highly recommend this opportunity to learn about the city when you first arrive. The information shared will stay with you as you visit different areas and dine in the many restaurants. We loved the way Gary wove history and current events into every stop and many sites along the way. Best tour we’ve ever taken!!"
* A traveler said: "Kristi was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans and was a lot of fun. Would definitely do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was quite animated making the experience very enjoyable. There was a good amount of information & stories shared to fill up the timeframe."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and worth the money. Both activities filled up our day. Both tour guides were great. Transportation was a plus."
* A traveler said: "Just seeing all the beautiful homes in New Orleans! It was very Interesting to learn about the burial process here! Also the homes that are owned by stars and that they still come to stay in New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history of the cemetery and the city"
* A traveler said: "Randy was a GREAT tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We got true crime stories, not urban legends. Randy showed us that true crime really is scarier than ghost stories."
* A traveler said: "Lisa is superb. I didn't want the tour to end. The stories were so interesting and engaging. Definitely a must do if you are in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Darryl was a great tour guide. Funny and informative. Very enjoyable experience.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Brian knew all the best places, New Orleans cocktail history including the literary history of the area. Great sense of humor too. We didn't know what to expect but couldn't stop talking about what a fun time we had afterward. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.We learned a great deal of the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Renee was an amazing tour guide! She did a great job combining her own personal story with the history of New Orleans. She also peppered her tour with some architectural info and pop culture. Also did her best to keep our small group of 7 in the shade :-). Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Pleasure to visit Nola with Stephen We highly appreciated his passion and well-documented comments. Perfect!$$"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our City Tour with Jim. He was very knowledgeable about the city, had great stories and was fun to be around. Visiting the cemetery was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was delightful and provided non-stop information. We asked many questions and she had ready answers. This tour was worth the extra money for a private ride as it felt so up-close and personal. Please choose Royal Carriages when in New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Angela was amazing. Went to celebrate a birthday and received sooo much information about the city. Introduced us to the ceremonious tradition of pinning money for your birthday. Southern hospitality finest"
* A traveler said: "Sean was very knowledgeable and very accommodating. He showed us all around New Orleans. I almost know my way around! Kisha was a pro driving the bus, was able to avoid traffic and knew how to navigate every street in New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! It's easy to drink in NOLA, but hearing the history of the various iconic drinks from the quarter brings a richness to the activity. We had taken the tour a few years ago and loved it so much that we did it again on this trip and it didn't disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "The entire excursion was very professional and the guide was very informative. Driver was just as courteous and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Renee was amazing. Really enjoyed the tour. We enjoyed the stories and the history of each area told by a local."
* A traveler said: "Guide very knowledgeable about the district. He also took time beforehand to research for interior pics of many of the homes."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, and friendly. The fact that he was born and raised here definitely added to his stories. Loved the history mixed in with the ghost stories. Would definitely recommend this tour to family and friends visiting New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Squid was excellent! Our family is visiting New Orleans for the first time and she made the tour fun and interesting. My daughter loved her style as well! She had a great attitude and would recommend her to anyone, would definitely go on this tour again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Musical Legends Park
- Mississippi River
- Jackson Square
- Storyville District
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- Frenchmen Street
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- Destrehan Plantation
- Hotel Monteleone
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- St. Joseph Plantation
- Faubourg Marigny
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Old U.S. Mint
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island