Top Louisiana Full-day Tours
43 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! Definitely worth it all around. Our driver told and showed us all about Katrina too. My husband held a baby alligator on the swamp Tour!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "The best!!! What a great touch that our captain is from the area and is generational. We Werner supposed to see gators due to the weather but we did!!! My teens loved actually holding one! Great experience"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "I had already visited both of these places back in the 1990’s and it was very nice to go back and rediscover them and learn more facts and refresh my memory of those that I’d forgotten."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was funny and informational.. asked questions about the passengers and offered information about himself"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and worth the money. Both activities filled up our day. Both tour guides were great. Transportation was a plus."
* A traveler said: "Giselle was our Tour Guide and she was delightful and informative. Enjoyed the tour very much learned a lot about the Plantation. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was interesting and memorable. Brian was a great driver and made the bus ride seem very short. The tour itself was a remarkable and eye opening experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Malika was great! She provided lots of history on each place we stopped at. It was fun learning about the history of New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Definitely book the small airboat they can get into smaller spaces. This is an experience not to be missed. If rainy weather is a potential, take a rain jacket. We got rained on and with the jacket, we were totally fine."
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very knowledgeable, and quite friendly. My wife actually got to fly the plane. She loved it. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tours! The plantation tour was super educational with much to look at and ponder. The large airboat was a blast and was not too wild. We had a fantastic tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the alligators. We saw lots of gators! Make sure you bring cash to tip!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Drivers & guides @ both stops were informative & prepared to answer questions. Lunch was limited between the 2 places, but we found a suitable place. Left feeling we had learned a lot. Awesome day!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide in the destrehan plantation was just phenomenal, lots of alligators as well so was fun"
* A traveler said: "The spectacular driveway and beautifully preserved home is only one reason to visit Oak Alley Plantation. It is a two sided tour, learning about the early days of the house, plantation and a genuine insight into the life of a plantation slave, to the tale of the last owner who arranged for her home to be preserved in time. A real eye opening visit. The cafe and shop is wonderful as is the Pecan Liqueur"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and bus driver was awesome very friendly and informative during city bus tour i would totally recommend him Thanks so much make our trip ao enjoyable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- LaLaurie Mansion
- Magazine Street
- Napoleon House
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- San Francisco Plantation
- Jackson Square
- National WWII Museum
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Lafayette Square
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Faubourg Marigny
- New Orleans City Park
- Houmas House
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Laura Plantation
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island