Top Louisiana Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Louisiana Tours
Sort by: Featured
The French Quarter is New Orleans’ oldest district and cultural center, stretching along the banks of the Mississippi River. This walking tour is tailor-made for families with kids, led by an elementary school teacher and filled with fun anecdotes and interactive activities to engage the younger members of the family. Discover New Orleans’ rich history and Creole heritage as you explore the French Quarter landmarks, hear about 19th-century life in the city, and get involved in re-enactments.
Bring your family on the only kid friendly ghost hunt in town! Your kids will learn ghost hunting techniques as well as use ghost hunting tools in this 90 minute, unforgettable adventure. You'll visit the places where legendary, 19th century residents lived, stayed, and worked, including the Old Ursulines Convent, Jean Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop, St. Louis Cathedral, and the old state building, the Cabildo. You'll learn about the people who lived here: French Creoles, enslaved workers, free people of color and, of course, pirates!
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
As one of the oldest neighborhoods in New Orleans, the French Quarter has a storied past. Hear about the ghosts and ghouls who haunt this part of the city on a kid-friendly ghost tour that’s geared toward families. Your super-informative guide gives you a spook, but not too much for most kids to handle.
* A traveler said: "Love it ! Great experience for all ages! Very patient with kids and grownups 🤣 this was a good choice for us with little kids and teens. We have a good time!"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Louisiana?
The best Kid-Friendly in Louisiana according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Louisiana are taking additional safety precautions?
These Louisiana experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Audubon Park
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- The Presbytère
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 1850 House
- Houmas House
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)
- Destrehan Plantation
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- Storyville District
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- San Francisco Plantation
- Degas House
- Lower Ninth Ward
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- New Canal Lighthouse
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island