Top Louisiana Art Tours
32 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "The jazz music and the beautiful evening cityscape! The sunset was magnificent. It was easy to get on and off the boat and in a perfect location to walk back to the Bourbon Street hotel."
* A traveler said: "Definitely kid friendly and lots of photo opportunities. Had the opportunity to see staff working on floats and they were super friendly and answered our questions"
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "Toast did a wonderful job! He was very knowledgeable and funny! We learned a lot about New Orleans and saw many sights along the way. We could tell Toast was very proud of his city and he represented it well."
* A traveler said: "Gary, was wonderful with history and movie stories related to NOLA. Very interesting info regarding cemetery"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Very thorough museum. You could spend a full day going through it. After about 2.5 hours we were spent. Did not get to check out the 4D movie or the interactive submarine experience. Maybe next time!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see lots of areas . Our guide was great . We could not do cemetery walk because of pouring rain . But made the best of it with our awesome guide ."
* A traveler said: "this was the most beautiful thing about new orleans we seen places we would have never seen if we wouldn’t have went on that tour i so love it and can’t wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I couldn't recommend this tour more. Keith had a deep knowledge of the music scene in New Orleans, complete with many colorful stories. He was also very friendly, seemed to know everyone in town, and we had a blast walking around with him. I wouldn't miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Our tour guide Harris Parson who is also a drummer took us on a historical trail in jazz. Love it! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Quay was a great host! He was so welcoming and brought us to the best spots. The locations that he chose were welcoming and relaxing. This tour was long and completely worth the money. Thanks so much for all of the suggestions and the wonderful time. We will never forget the fun we had! Please tip your tour guides! They deserve it. 😊"
* A traveler said: "Joanie was delightful. Very knowledgeable about the family and history. Very insightful about the family's influence on Degas's painting."
* A traveler said: "This was a great and informative tour. Jason was very knowledgeable and friendly. Description says cocktail “samples” but they full drinks."
* A traveler said: "David was a great guide. Very informative and interesting. David was knowledgeable about the history of NOLA."
* A traveler said: "David was an excellent tour guide, He has an extensive knowledge of music and history of New Orleans. The enthusiasm he brings on the tour with all the nuances about history of music could be unmatched."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I came to New Orleans to celebrate her birthday and we did this tour for the first time. Had 3 different tours and 3 different guides, which was cool because we got to experience the city from different perspectives. Angela lead us on the food tour and she was a real pleasure to be with, and very informative. Ryan led us on the cocktail tour and shared a lot of cool history about the town, not to mention all the neat bars that we otherwise never would have known about. Keenan led us on the Jazz tour and shared a lot of information passed down from his grandfather. He made it real personable. Overall, all 3 of our guides were amazing and very laid back. We will definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Great ending in a jazz band playing in one of awesome places we wouldn’t have known. It was great to end in an awesome bar/restaurant to watch the jazz band"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was outstanding: very likable, easy going, and focused on us having an excellent time. The evening was well organized and a great way to experience the jazz scene with no stress. I would book the tour again in a heartbeat."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Napoleon House
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- LaLaurie Mansion
- The Presbytère
- Preservation Hall
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Musical Legends Park
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Hotel Monteleone
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- Whitney Plantation Museum
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Laura Plantation
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- Mardi Gras World
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Jackson Square
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island