Top Louisiana Photography Tours
16 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific,. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience taking small airboat ride. Informative about swamps and life on the bayou. Recommend this company and this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Roxana was fantastic! She took us to the best locations and had such great poses for us to try. It was so fun! I can’t wait to see the finished photos. I highly recommend this activity!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! It brought us close to the nature and gave unforgettable experience! I would definitely recommend it to anybody interested in the nature and seeing the gators."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Gary, was wonderful with history and movie stories related to NOLA. Very interesting info regarding cemetery"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun. One of the BEST things we did in New Orleans. Our guide was great he was exactly what I would expect a swamp guide to be."
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "The guide Donald was wonderful. I just bought my first DSLR and his instructions were very helpful and I got some great shots. His knowledge of New Orleans kept the tour interesting and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Jason was a fun & hilarious tour guide! Very knowledgeable about the city. We saw great sites & snapped lots of pictures."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was fantastic! He was knowledgeable about the city and really made sure our pics had special landmarks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Degas House
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- St. Louis Cathedral
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Napoleon House
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Royal Street
- Frenchmen Street
- St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Old U.S. Mint
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- The Presbytère
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- New Orleans City Park
- Hotel Monteleone
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Jackson Square
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Faubourg Marigny
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island