Top Louisiana Self-guided Tours & Rentals
34 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour around the French quarter by lead by a local. Tyler was extremely friendly, energetic, and knowledgeable about the history."
* A traveler said: "There were 6 of us in the group that went. We were paired with Cristo who was AMAZING. He was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He read the vibe of our group and tailored his presentation to match. He fit right in with us and was SO much fun. I'd highly recommend him/this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I really liked when she told us about a man turning a whole apartment complex into his own house. It looked so nice and cool when we glanced inside. The tour was really fun and informative. We went back to a couple of the places during the rest of our trip. Libby is the best tour guide I've ever had. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was fantastic, it was beautiful weather and I heard stories I never was aware of before even though I’ve done other haunted history stories."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Sean was very knowledgeable and very accommodating. He showed us all around New Orleans. I almost know my way around! Kisha was a pro driving the bus, was able to avoid traffic and knew how to navigate every street in New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "Darryl was a great tour guide. Funny and informative. Very enjoyable experience.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very thorough museum. You could spend a full day going through it. After about 2.5 hours we were spent. Did not get to check out the 4D movie or the interactive submarine experience. Maybe next time!"
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "Gary was an amazing tour guide—we highly recommend this opportunity to learn about the city when you first arrive. The information shared will stay with you as you visit different areas and dine in the many restaurants. We loved the way Gary wove history and current events into every stop and many sites along the way. Best tour we’ve ever taken!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- The Presbytère
- Storyville District
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Old Ursuline Convent
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Hotel Monteleone
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- New Orleans City Park
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Houmas House
- Mississippi River
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- 1850 House
- Laura Plantation
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island