Las Rozas Village
Just 30 minutes from downtown Madrid, Las Rozas Village is a shopper’s nirvana – a designer outlet village crammed with over 100 shops and boutiques. One of nine Chic Outlet Shopping malls in Europe, Las Rozas Village not only offers an impressive array of luxury brands and local designers, but shoppers can enjoy discounts of up to 60%, plus tax-free shopping for non-E.U residents.
International designers at Las Rozas Village include Armani, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Versace and CH Carolina Herrera, as well as top brands like Diesel, Timberland and Pepe Jeans, jewelry boutiques like Swarovski, and Spanish favorites like Desigual and Custo Barcelona. There’s also a range of cafés and restaurants on-site and a play area for kids.
Ways to experience Las Rozas Village
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Las Rozas Village hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Las Rozas Village?
- Las Rozas Village Shopping Express - Round trip from Madrid
- El Escorial Monastery and Valley of the Fallen Day Trip from Madrid
- Las Rozas Village Shopping Experience
- iVenture Card Madrid
Things to do near Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Salamanca
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country