El Escorial Monastery and the Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
More activities to help you explore Madrid
* A traveler said: "It was very convenient and cost effective being able to see a number of the historical sites outside of Madrid in one day! Steffi was an incredible guide and extremely knowledgeable. She provides the information in both English and Spanish efficiently and effectively. I would highly recommend if you’re short on time!!!"
* A traveler said: "Was great!! Perfect weather, great view and awesome guys who picked us up from the hotel and did the flight. Awesome celebration after as well."
* A traveler said: "Paula was the very best tour guide. Very engaging and encouraged interacting with each other, which was fabulous. Great food, great wine & great tour. I will absolutely recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of the tour was the guide, Paco was sweet and shared so much knowledge with us! His passion for his country was undeniable! He was courteous & respectful of everyone. I have had two tours in Madrid with this company and both guides were top notch, the best and I have done many tours! The cities were beautiful and full of history."
* A traveler said: "Full of energy and very entertaining. The different dancers had different style of dances. Nice Ambience"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with full of histories. Our tour guide Pilar was very knowledgeable and very approachable."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the Prado I found Fernando to be highly knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour Would certainly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "loved our guide Abdul! so informative and made Madrid come to life with his commentary. There was 10 ladies and he was patient and helped everyone stay together."
* A traveler said: "The guide was funny, nice and really knew the history of the places! Super interesting stuff beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was a fantastic tour guide. All of the Bodegas we visited were great! I definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was my 2nd trip with Arantxa! She is the best and knows all about art and history! We walked a lot, took some beautiful pics, and even had some free time. The experience was worth the money, and we were back around 5 pm (I think). It was a small group, but everyone was kind and chill. I recommend the trip! :)"
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and we learned a lot of history of the 2 cities. Very much worth it. Thank you Amigo Tours. We shall see you again."
* A traveler said: "Stefanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, very knowledgeable and had a wonderful personality. The tour from booking to completion was seamless and we recommend it strongly. Thank you Stefanie."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Edwardo was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and shared history of dishes, drinks and food in the market! Very good class. I highly recommend this cooking class!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to use only one of our two days, but it was excellent. We were able to see the city in a nutshell and in a short period of time. Due to the Coronavirus, we were not able to continue our trip, therefore we could not use the second day but they refunded 50 % of our ticket. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "very joyful frist time aerotrip. we had a nice experience. the aerotrip pilot and supporting staffs are very kind and guided the tour very well. we had a nice snacks at the end of tour. Sharp pickup and drop i to the hotel.we had good group photo session also. nice experience to remember."
* A traveler said: "The total experience was excellent thanks to Enrique. His wonderful personality, excellent command of history and cultural nuances, and genuine passion for his profession made this a marvelous tour. We had engaging conversations Gustavo was a excellent driver, keeping us safe, comfortable and engaged on the hour trip. Highly recommend this team."
* A traveler said: "Amazing energy, skill, fabulous music and dance. A must see in Madrid and an experience like no other."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Even though she had to do the presentation in two languages, she always took the time to make sure both groups understood. The walled city of Avila was stunning. In Segovia, the two highlights were the aqueduct and the Alcazar, although the entire town was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Belen was amazing! We had such a great tour, I just wish it was even longer. Wouldnt hesitate to use this tour again to get around Madrid. 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our evening at the Flamenco! The dancing was everything we imagined, drama, passion and a real Spanish flair. We would definitely go again. They also have a nice little gift shop!"
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country