Gibraltar Day Trips from Malaga
By Viator, March 2018
- Get to Gibraltar by land in air-conditioned comfort or aboard a small dolphin-watching cruise boat.
- Don’t forget your passport, as you’ll be leaving Spain and entering British territory.
- Day tours from Malaga can last upwards of 12 hours depending on the option chosen.
- Spend a day on a sightseeing tour of Gibraltar’s top attractions, like St. Michael’s Cave and the famous Rock of Gibraltar (and its equally famous Barbary apes and Mediterranean views).
- During your free time in town, enjoy a meal at a pub or shop tax-free for English specialties on Main Street.
- Gaze at the coast of Morocco across the Strait of Gibraltar.
- Most tours include hotel pickup and drop-off in Malaga.
Tours & Tickets
Leave Malaga and travel along the Mediterranean coastal roads to shop ‘till you drop in Gibraltar. After hearing about the city from an onboard guide, explore ... Read more
Location: Malaga, Spain
Duration: 12 hours (approx.)
Discover the scenic highlights of Gibraltar on this full-day trip from Costa del Sol (departures from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella and Estepona). ... Read more
Location: Málaga, Spain
Duration: 11 hours (approx.)