Top Melbourne Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Melbourne Tours
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Spot Aussie icons like kangaroos, koalas and emu, as well as exotic beasts like lions, gorillas and meerkats on a thrilling family day trip to the Werribee Open Range Zoo. Hop on an open-window bus for a 40-minute safari tour and get up close to giraffes, rhinos, zebras, camels and more. Then, explore the rest of the park on foot, and walk the boardwalk above the hippo pool, enjoy zookeeper talks and presentations, or make the most of the kid’s play areas.
Travel on a small-group tour from Melbourne to Phillip Island to see the penguin parade and other wildlife highlights of Victoria. Your full-day tour stops at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park to meet Australian natives such as koalas and wallabies. Explore the dramatic Cape Woolamai surf beach and the Nobbies boardwalk where you can enjoy the views of the rugged South Coast.
Get up close to Australia’s native wildlife on this memorable full-day tour of Phillip Island from Melbourne, including hotel pick-up. See adorable koalas and wallabies at the island’s Koala Conservation Centre, spot Australia’s largest colony of fur seals at Seal Rocks and watch the sunset penguin parade along the coast. This small-group tour has a maximum of 12 participants, ensuring a personalized experience.
See the magnificent wildlife of the Werribee Open Range Zoo during a 75-minute off-road safari by 4-wheel drive vehicle. Your guide heads off road where you become immersed in the savanna and its amazing animals including giraffes, rhinos, and zebras. Includes admission to the zoo and the option to explore the zoo further at your leisure.
Come face-to-face with Australia’s wild and wonderful creatures at the Healesville Sanctuary, a refuge specializing in native Aussie wildlife. With your general entry ticket valid all day, you can spend as much time as you want exploring the zoo and marveling over koalas, dingoes, wombats, wallabies and kangaroos. That’s not all: learn how Healesville was the first place in the world to breed a duck-billed platypus in captivity; watch a spectacular display of birds of prey and parrots; and peek behind-the-scenes at the animal hospital.
See all of your favorite Aussie creatures on one tour! Spend a full day exploring Phillip Island from Melbourne, starting with a visit to the Maru Animal Park. Get up close to cuddly koalas, hand-feed the kangaroos and wallabies, and see emus, dingoes and snakes. Next, spot Australian Fur Seals in their natural habitat as you visit landmarks like the Nobbies and Woolomai Beach, then head to Summerland beach to watch the evening penguin parade.
Pack up the kids for a day of LEGO-style adventure at Melbourne’s LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. Children can get hands-on in build areas, marvel at miniature landmarks created with over a million LEGOs in MINILAND, and get their energy out on LEGO-themed rides and a massive indoor playground. Designed especially for families with children ages 3 to 10, its a colorful and creative way to spend a morning or afternoon.
Visit the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre at Chadstone Shopping Centre with this special after-school ticket. See a number of different LEGO® attractions like themed rides, a 4D cinema, and play zones with thousands of LEGO® bricks to build with. This deal is available for families during the school term and is a great place to take the kids after school.
Maximize your time in Melbourne with a great-value full-day tour, combining the best bits of the city and Phillip Island. Spend the morning touring Melbourne landmarks like Federation Square, St Patrick’s Cathedral and St Kilda Beach, then visit the Eureka Skydeck 88 for a spectacular aerial view. After lunch (own expense), tour the Churchill Island Heritage Farm, get up close to Aussie wildlife at the Koala Conservation Centre, then watch the sunset Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. This small-group tour is limited to 11 people for a personalized experience.
See Australian wildlife up close with exclusive morning access to the Melbourne Zoo. Enter the zoo before it opens and check out koalas, emus, exotic birds, and more. Watch kangaroos have breakfast, explore a wombat’s subterranean burrow, and learn all about these amazing animals before the crowds arrive. You’ll have the chance to spend free time in the zoo after your tour concludes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Melbourne?
The best Kid-Friendly in Melbourne according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Melbourne Southgate Tours & Tickets
- Flagstaff Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Central Tours & Tickets
- Churchill Island Tours & Tickets
- Chapel Street Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Museum Tours & Tickets
- Rippon Lea Estate Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Daylesford Tours & Tickets
- Dandenong Ranges Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Luna Park Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Princess Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Old Melbourne Gaol Tours & Tickets
- City Circle Tram Tours & Tickets
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & Tickets
- St Paul's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Arts Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong