Top Mexico City Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Mexico City Tours
Sort by: Featured
The most complete historic tour in Mexico City!!!! We will pick you up wherever you tell us! It is a full-day tour of Mexico City in buildings recognized as a world heritage site. Travel through time constructions of colonial origin that are preserved in many entities of central Mexico with impressive monuments and history. Within the tour we will visit important museums, the only castle in latinamerica, ruins, churches, paintings, all of them renewed in the world. In addition to delicious dishes in restaurants with the best Mexican-style seasoning. The places you will visit were carefully selected to maximize the experience, but if you have one in particular that you want to visit, we can add it to your itinerary without problems. Get comfortable while our guides take care of everything you need to live an unforgettable experience in Mexico City.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
- The start of the tour will be from an Embarcadero (pier) in Xochimilco and our adventure will begin by boarding a Trajinera (a traditional colorful Mexican canal boat). - We will take your temperature, there will be hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes. - While we navigate through the canals of Xochimilco we will listen to music. - We will provide beer, tequila, and mezcal to keep the smiles coming. - We will guide you through preparing a traditional Mexican dish: Guacamole! There will also be delicious tortilla chips and other snacks for you. - Throughout the experience, there will be options from vendors on other boats, to purchase food (tacos, quesadillas, elotes, enchiladas and other options) or entertainment such as Mariachi music (*extra food or music not included). - During the experience we will be sharing interesting facts about Xochimilco. - Halfway through our tour we will find the replica of the Island of the Dolls. - When we finish the tour, you will be able to see the souvenirs offered by the Handicraft Market. Our goals are: - That you enjoy an iconic place in Mexico City, contributing to the local economy. - That you take part in an experience that is responsible for the environment. - That you support a female-owned small business seeking to generate a positive change in Xochimilco. Want the whole trajinera (boat) to yourself or want a personalized experience? Book a private tour and we'll work with you to make sure it's exactly what you want. (Whether it's a quiet, romantic trip down the canal, a high-energy good time, or anything in between).
We will start this tour at Frida Khalo Museum - The Blue House, where Frida lived with Diego. This tour continues at Coyoacan, one of the most emblematic towns of Mexico City, where you can enjoy a walking through this neighborhood, see some handicraft pieces and why not? enoy an icecream or coffe from other states of the country. Next, you will visit the Anahuacalli museum, wich served as a studio to Diego Rivera and shows a great collection of prehispanic art pieces. Then we will enjoy a tour at Xochimilco by a colorful boat or "trajinera" (1 hour of rental cost included) to cross the canals. Along the way, visitors can eat, party with family or friends, sing with a mariachi or simply enjoy the beautiful scenery. There are few things in Mexico City as traditional and unique as this one. Last, but not least, we will be visiting the biggest university campus from the whole country - UNAM. The central campus was declared world heritage site and you will see why.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Enjoy the whole experience of the Day of the Dead, in a night full of mysticism, party; and color. You will get on a trajinera (Mexican artisan boat) full of flowers with beautiful designs. You will go through Xochimilco channels that are full of history, while you enjoy a Mexican dinner and enjoy regional music. You will have the opportunity to try different types of dishes such as mole, pan de muerto, quesadillas, chapulines; and more than 5 typical dishes. While you listen to the narrated legends of an old woman known as "La catrina".
Tecolutla is a stretch of paradise located along the coast of Veracruz that will be sure to offer you a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere among beautiful beaches and friendly people. Please remember that when you visit Tecolutla with us you will be contributing to the development of local families who have teamed up to give you an unforgettable and authentic slice of Mexican life.
✋ Hello !!! SALSA WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE Salsa is a popular form of social dance that has become one of the most popular dance forms in the world. Salsa is a popular form of social dance that has become one of the most popular dance forms in the world. With our learning methodology, you will efficiently learn the basics of Salsa or Bachata in order to shine on the dance floor. We are experts in two shy left feet. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced dancer, this experience is a great way to develop your salsa dancing skills. • Perfect for couples • Professional teacher with 12 years of experience • 100% fun • Learn to dance Latin rhythms like a local • Tips for finding the best places to dance and practice your steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Mexico City?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Mexico City according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Mexico City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mexico City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Mexico City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mexico City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Private Tour in Mexico City Downtown & Anthropology Museum & Chapultepec Castle
- Xochimilco: Boat ride and Mexican party
- Private Tour to Xochimilco & Anahuacalli & Frida Kahlo Museum & Coyoacán
- Come on! let's go to Tecolutla Beach
- ✋Salsa Lovers Experience ▶ MEXICO CITY ┊ Salsa or Bachata Private Lesson ◀
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes) Tours & Tickets
- Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market) Tours & Tickets
- Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo) Tours & Tickets
- San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan) Tours & Tickets
- Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca) Tours & Tickets
- KidZania Santa Fe Tours & Tickets
- National Palace (Palacio Nacional) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal) Tours & Tickets
- Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo) Tours & Tickets
- Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular) Tours & Tickets
- Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia) Tours & Tickets
- Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno) Tours & Tickets
- San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista) Tours & Tickets
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo) Tours & Tickets
- Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Studio-Museum Tours & Tickets
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market) Tours & Tickets
- Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana) Tours & Tickets
- Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec) Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands