Bahamas Tours from Miami
By Viator, April 2018
- Ferries take run from the port of Miami to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, or Bimini, where you’ll pass through customs.
- Don’t forget to bring your valid passport, as well as anything you might need for a day at the pool or the beach, such as sunscreen, a hat, and a change of clothes.
- The boat ride takes about three hours, but most ferries are stocked with a full bar, a casino, and duty-free shopping, making the journey an experience in its own right.
- Spend your free time in the Bahamas wandering around town, sunbathing on the white-sand beaches, relaxing at a resort, or shopping in the famous Straw Market.
- A Bahamas day trip from Miami often involves an early-morning wake-up and can last upwards of 14 hours.
- Most tours to the Bahamas include pickup and drop-off at your Miami hotel.
Tours & Tickets
The independent Island nation of the Bahamas with more than 700 islands is located just a few miles off the coast of Florida in the middle of the mysterious ... Read more
Location: Miami Beach, Florida
Duration: 1 day (approx.)