With its sunny beaches and impressive architecture, Miami looks most beautiful when seen from above. A tour by seaplane—a floating plane that takes off and lands on the water—shows off Magic City from the air and the water’s surface. Here’s what you need to know.
- Experience the thrill of taking off and landing via the waters of Biscayne Bay.
- Enjoy aerial views of Miami’s coastal landmarks, including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Star Island, and glitzy South Beach.
- Take an aerial tour over the Florida Keys, touching down for a beachside lunch in Islamorada.
- Arrive at the Florida Everglades in style—by seaplane flight—for an airboat tour.
- Snap photos of Miami Beach and the Miami skyline from a bird’s perspective.