Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip from Milan
More activities to help you explore Milan
746 Tours and Tickets in Milan
* A traveler said: "A little of everything - bus ride to Como, boat to Bellagio - lots of free time for exploring the area -a great choice for me and my sister’s Italy vacation. Our tour guide, “Marco” and our driver, Ricardo, were excellent. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to tour Lake Como in a day."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent and frequently let us know of the itinerary so there wasn't any issue on time. The train ride was fantastic and having an hour in St Moritz was plenty of time."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time learning about the history of Milano and about the last supper. Our guide was very personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide meant us right on time and explained several things about the church and neighborhood we never would have known. We had only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper fresco but the guide explained the masterpiece with a knowledgeable script we could appreciate it even more."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "The church and the painting are fantastic. Our guide was helpful and very informative of the history of Milan and the works of Leonardo."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. This isn’t high school, a letter limit on your feedback form is insulting."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely afternoon with my wife thanks to our guide Sylva. She was really friendly and knowledgeable about the food and places we visited. Definitely recommend this tour if you are visiting Milan."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful trip. Our guide Giovanni made sure we had a great experience and Luca was in constant communication before and after the tour. What I like the most is that Giovanni checked on our interests before starting the tour so we actually saw a couple of additional places since we decided to do a quick lunch. Our guide also provided great information about each place visited. I really recommend this tour and can't wait to book a different tour with then once I get back to Italy."
* A traveler said: "Veronica was an excellent tour guide, she said she be right in front of the church and she was there waiting for us. She was very good and we knowledgeable. Great private tour!"
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was an excellent tour guide! Very knowledgeable, warm, and flexible to our interests! We highly recommend her as a tour guide for a comprehensive tour and background on Milan!"
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and competent staff . Absolutely recommend . Got to taste excellent vines from different regions"
* A traveler said: "We were greeted by our friendly Italian English-speaking guide. We walked a short distance to the Duomo. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the building pointing out many little hidden facts and treasures about the Duomo. We proceeded to the lower level sub terrain, the archaeological site. Our guide was very thorough and explained the long history of the current ruins. We were then lead to an elevator and proceeded to the roof top. The views over the city were amazing! This was a fabulous experience I am glad that my husband and I signed up for this private tour"
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this trip was lovely. Very well organized I enjoyed the tour director. The history and information she provided was excellent. The scenery was beyond any expectation I had. I highly recommend it!"
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps