Ancient Delos Tour
More activities to help you explore Mykonos
339 Tours and Tickets in Mykonos
* A traveler said: "Nice boat, enough space, nice views, friendly crew. Snorkeling and Delos tour which were included were cool. The food was fresh and good"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and such good value for money compared to the others out there! Food was good and the trip schedule was just right for getting everything done and allowing time to soak it all in! Staff were also very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "The whole cruise was delightful! I would highly recommend it. Captain Georgious was amazing along with the entire crew. It was truly one of the only authentic Greek meals we found on Mykonos. Safe and fun and good for all ages. We have done a lot of these cruises all over the world, and the hospitality we had on this boat was to notch!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very quick transfer to boat. Captain and hostess were very friendly and attentive. The yacht was very spacious and clean. Stopped in a great spot for swimming. Had a wonderful, relaxing day! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fascinating and our guide was excellent. She was so knowledgeable. Getting our tickets was frustrating; I waited in line for 20 minutes in the sun, then was told to go to another window where I was told to get back in line for another 20+ wait as the line had grown very long."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Mykonos. The journey and sightseeing was gorgeous, and the food was incredible. Our captain, Captain Mike, was professional and fun! You can tell he knows what he is doing and is very passionate about his job. My only wish is that we could buy one of the staff shirts!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent yacht in very good condition, sailed most of the way, not crowded, good food and wine. Beautiful secluded bay for snorkeling and swimming. Delos is extraordinary - much larger than I had imagined. Crew very hospitable and friendly. Very good value for money."
* A traveler said: "Epic! A must do in Mykonos. Michael and Michal were amazing hosts. Spectacular boat trip. From start to finish the service was spot on and the boat was incredible."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! She showed us places we wouldn’t have gone on our own. We learned a lot about Mykonos. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful evening with everything considered by the hosts :) We booked at short notice the night before as we wanted to do a sunset cruise on our honeymoon. There were between 15-20 people on the boat, including friends, families and other couples. Don't hesitate to book if this fits what you're looking for."
* A traveler said: "This was the best small yachting tour I have done. It was super chilled and the day was really centred around what the small group of 6 people wanted. When we were swimming I looked around at all the other tour companies and there was just so many people in such a small space. This tour was so relaxing with so much space. I really enjoyed the tour, the staff and meeting the other tourists. Book this tour as you will not regret it."
* A traveler said: "Matt, our guide, gave a wonderful tour of the old city, interspersed with family anecdotes. He followed that up with a visit to a historic church and we finished up at the beach. He brought homemade snacks which delicious. It was fun, informational and a great way to see more of the island!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour because the guide and driver were amazing and truly went above and beyond. This tour included a driver and a guide. We had a lovely day with them and would encourage others to do so as well. Our guide was Takis and the driver was Elenor. We were a group of 3- Grandma, mother and daughter. The guide and driver made the day very special and especially bonded with grandmother. They enjoyed coffee together while the mom and daughter swam at a beach. I can't say enough about how special this team made our day! If you are ever in Mykonos I encourage you to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing mix of sailing (fun with higher waves included) and relaxing in quiet bays with a delicious light meal and a friendly, experienced crew."
* A traveler said: "Was great!! Eduardo was perfect was cordial and efficient we arrived at our destination in a timely manner and happy for a great start of vacation"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous day cruising around Mykonos. Juglio and Sotos were really welcoming and attentive we wouldn't miss out of anything on board. The meal was happily shared amongst Italian just married couple and a family from Kuwait. Great vibe great music and beautiful spots. Juglio made also a very interesting historical presentation of the sites we saw. Definitely 10/10 thanks again! Jean luc"
* A traveler said: "Probably the best thing we did in Mykonos! Authentic experience with making Mykonian/Greek food in Teta’s home. The food is better than what you get at the restaurants and is totally worth the price! I would do this again and recommend anyone coming to Mykonos to try this! Thank you Teta for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this trip!! Really relaxing and small group with nice music played throughout. Stop for a swim and a very tasty lunch! Did not expect the lunch to be that good. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Every Part of the Booking was excellent. Yannis and Giulio are very charming and considerate hosts. They made a unforgettable Cruise for us. Efcharistó polý"
* A traveler said: "Paco was our guide. He did a great job of showing the interesting places on the island of Mykonos. He took us to an old monastery, the light house, the wind mills and other interesting places. He was very informative on the island history. We could not have found these places on our own. Good job Paco."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Gibson was an absolutely brilliant tour guide who really knew his stuff and kept the group invested and interested at all times. For me the visit to the farm and monastery were the highlights of the tour. It was great value for money in terms of what was actually covered and the price paid. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. I had a fantastic time and it made my stay in Mykonos even more memorable! Efharisto Para Poli!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was exceptional..My daughter and myself had a blast. The tour guides was outstanding..They took us on a journey of four corners of Myknous....we were certainly well rounded..thanks thanks"