Capri and Blue Grotto Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
More activities to help you explore Naples
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip, very well organised and well run, really enjoyed the whole experience with Roberta as our guide and Nello as our captain."
* A traveler said: "Pompeii was great! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and could answer every question she was asked. The bus was airconed and spacious. Glad we used a tour guide as pompeii isnt very well sign posted so without it we wouldn’t of got the full experience. Very enjoyable trip!"
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Alex& Ricardo. Lots of laughs, we learned about the culture, had an amazing lunch and an unforgettable experience! Both Alex (tour guide) & Ricardo (driver) spoke perfect english we totally recommend them together!"
* A traveler said: "I had a picture perfect day! All of it was amazing. It was my first time. The views, sights, and shopping made it an amazing day! Highly recommend the independent day trip if you want to just explore on your own and leisure. Take lots of pictures, you can always delete duplicates. You can also read up after you get home of where you’ve been."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super helpful, and nice, and was even kind enough to call ahead give us the remaining food to go when we unfortunately had to leave early to. catch our train. 10/10 recommend."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was a great teacher, we learn to make pizza dough and a margherita in the napolitan way ! It was fun and tasty 😋"
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Hard to say. If you are coming to Naples, this is a must. Great price, interesting guide. Amazing how the ancient Greeks and Roman's built this. So far ahead of their time"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Our guide Giusy was very accommodating and timing was spot on! Pompeii tour was great. We then moved over to Capri amazing island."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a small group tour, with Jon Luka (our driver) and Gabriella (our tour guide). Both pointed out and gave commentary regarding different areas we passed. I would recommend booking with Gabriella."
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the city's history along with trying some of the highlights of Neopolitan food. A great way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Big thanks to the great guides Federica & Roberta and also to the bus driver Maurizio!!! Thank you for sharing such an amazing experience!!! Very enjoyable and definitely worth to book guides with you! All the best! Ser you next time. Best, Violeta"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the beautiful cliffs, historical elegant architecture. Our group consisted of only 12, our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. Opportunities to swim in the warm Mediterranean. Appreciated pickup and return to a hotel near our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Pompei and Amalfi coast are memorable places, the guides were very nice and helpfull"
* A traveler said: "It was an easy way to see the whole island. Loved the add-ons of the chairlift ride and the final cruise around the shore to see Capri from the sea."
* A traveler said: "The driver was prompt and courteous. The vehicle was comfortable and clean. Told us interesting facts about the area. as he drove."
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The two routes were run professionally and with a smile. Enjoyed the day !🙏❣🙏 The buses were clean, the sound system worked well."
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia