Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah
Known locally as “Baby Taj,” the Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah is a gorgeous white structure that actually predates the larger and more famous Taj Mahal by a few years. It was the first Mughal building created entirely in marble, and its existence marks the transition from sandstone to marble in Mughal architecture.
Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah Tours
Should I book Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah?
- Agra,Taj Mahal with Fatehpur Sikri Day Trip from Delhi includes Guide
- Private Day Trip to Agra includes Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
- 3-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi
- All Inclusive Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj from Delhi by Car
Things to do near New Delhi
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Ranthambore National Park
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Lucknow
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir