New Orleans may have a famous party atmosphere, but the city is also a destination for romance. With live jazz, river cruises, and an array of restaurants, something will appeal to every couple. Here are your options for a romantic date in NOLA.
- Learn to make some of Louisiana's iconic cuisine with a cooking class, or stop into Café du Monde for beignets.
- Take a walking tour to soak in the glamour of the Garden District, where live oaks drape across streets like canopies.
- Work up an appetite on a bike tour through the city's picturesque city parks and historic neighborhoods.
- Glide along the legendary Mississippi River on an evening dinner cruise on the Steamboat Natchez.
- Take a charming carriage ride through the French Quarter, past Jackson Square and the elegant St. Louis Cathedral.
- Hear live music and go dancing at one of the many jazz clubs along Frenchmen Street.
- Take to the skies with a sightseeing flight over New Orleans, followed by Champagne and chocolates.
- Sit down to a fancy brunch or dinner at one of New Orleans' famed romantic restaurants.