Things to Do in New Orleans This Spring
Spring in the Big Easy gives you the chance to enjoy all that New Orleans has to offer before the summertime heat arrives. Here are our top ideas for exploring the historical, cultural, and natural attractions of the city and surrounding area.
Discover the mountain of work that goes into New Orleans’ Mardi Gras celebrations on a behind-the-scenes tour.
Hop aboard the Steamboat Natchez for jazz music, brunch, and Mardi Gras spirit on the Mississippi River.
Enjoy the lovely, temperate weather with a bike ride or Segway tour around the French Quarter and along the waterfront.
Head into the Louisiana countryside on a plantations tour.
Take an airboat or kayak tour of the swamp and bayous that surround the city.
See New Orleans beyond the French Quarter on a city tour that also takes in the Garden District and Hurricane Katrina sites.
Immerse yourself in the historical atmosphere of the French Quarter on a horse-and-carriage ride.
5 Tours and Activities
- Things to Do in New Orleans This Summer
- Sightseeing on a Budget in New Orleans
- Top Day Trips from New Orleans
- Culture Lover’s Guide to New Orleans
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path in New Orleans
- How to Experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Top Parks and Gardens in New Orleans
- Things to Do in New Orleans This Spring