Top New Orleans Jazz
13 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "The jazz music and the beautiful evening cityscape! The sunset was magnificent. It was easy to get on and off the boat and in a perfect location to walk back to the Bourbon Street hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was quite animated making the experience very enjoyable. There was a good amount of information & stories shared to fill up the timeframe."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "I have done 6 ghost/voodoo type tours in New Orleans and Hottest Hell is the best. Not only that but Christo is by far the best tour guide. The stories are real and/or realistic, they include the bigger spooky/crime related events that have happened in the French Quarter and his passion and energy cannot be matched. Amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Very thorough museum. You could spend a full day going through it. After about 2.5 hours we were spent. Did not get to check out the 4D movie or the interactive submarine experience. Maybe next time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Gary, was wonderful with history and movie stories related to NOLA. Very interesting info regarding cemetery"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Our tour guide Harris Parson who is also a drummer took us on a historical trail in jazz. Love it! Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jackson Square
- Court of Two Sisters
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- National WWII Museum
- Napoleon House
- Mississippi River
- The Presbytère
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Frenchmen Street
- Degas House
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- New Orleans City Park
- Old U.S. Mint
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia