Top New York City Dinner Cruises
Read MoreShow Less
There's no better way to experience New York than by pairing food with a sightseeing cruise. Savor incredible views of the city skyline while enjoying brunch, lunch, or dinner on the water. Here are your options.
- Enjoy a tasty brunch cruise accompanied by unlimited sparkling wine and live jazz while admiring NYC sights like the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Cruise New York Harbor in an all-glass boat as you dig into a pre-set lunch and listen to music from a live pianist.
- Marvel at the sparkling skyline of the New York City after dark on a dinner cruise.
- Plan a romantic evening by opting for a cruise upgrade to include a private window table or an open bar with premium spirits.
- Admire New York landmarks like One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Manhattan Bridge from the water.
Lunch & Brunch Cruises
A lunch or brunch cruise is a great addition to a day of NYC sightseeing. You'll enjoy a tasty meal, great views, and fun-filled entertainment options. Sunday brunch buffet tours are offered on the Hudson River, as are luxury lunchtime cruises featuring an up-close view of the famous Statue of Liberty and brunch cruises with live jazz, bottomless mimosas, and a buffet-style spread.
New York truly comes alive after dark, and you can get a stellar view of the illuminated Big Apple skyline on a dinner cruise. Options include an upscale 3-course dinner trip aboard a luxury vessel like the Bateaux New York, a ship that offers romantic upgrades such as roses, sparkling wine, or a premium open bar. There are also a number of fun-filled buffet dinner cruises featuring on-board DJs and a range of meal options to suit any palate.
1 New York City Dinner Cruises | All New York City Tours
Your cruise will have a live DJ on 2 floors and 2 dance floors. There will be 4th of July giveaways and fun toys for the children. The cruise will include a light dinner buffet with open bar includes beer and wine. While waiting for this spectacular show in the sky, you'll see famous landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Freedom Towers, the Brooklyn Bridge and the NYC Skyline. As you dock the boat getting ready for the show, the DJ will have music to dance to for full family fun. You'll have front row seats to the fireworks show, as special firing platforms will be set up along the span and about 50,000 pounds of fireworks are set to launch between its towers.
- Castle Clinton National Monument
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre
- Broadhurst Theatre
- Central Park Zoo
- Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- American Museum of Natural History
- Lyceum Theatre
- Broadway Theatre
- Gulliver's Gate
- Hudson River Park
- Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- Chelsea Market
- Gershwin Theatre
- New York Harbor
- Belvedere Castle
- Central Park
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut