New York City Holiday Lights and Markets Walking Tour
More activities to help you explore New York City
1,230 Tours and Tickets in New York City
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time. Would definitely recommend for a first time visit to NYC. Very organized. Comfortable bus. Jerry was a very informative tour guide."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing and I would recommend this experience to anyone. We were unable to get a reservation for sunset but I can only imagine how beautiful that would be. The view of NY city from the 102 floor on an outside patio at night was breathtaking to say the least. I hope to do it again. You will not regret the decision to go."
* A traveler said: "She was great and very helpful wit the knowledge of things. Would recommend anyone to this tour. She was bubbly and excited and we loved that."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful building and view from, what seems like, the top of the world!! The staff were so kind and the view was amazing! A side surprise was the unveiling of the view at the top of the elevator...wow! Can't wait to visit again!"
* A traveler said: "So very well done and a wonderful tribute to the lost and those left behind. Words can’t describe it. Thank you 🙏"
* A traveler said: "The ambiance and food were amazing! The staff was very friendly, and the service was up to par. Love how they capture our photos. Bought a photo there to remember the night! I definitely recommend anyone who never been to New York and never seen the city from the water should experience the bateaux dinner cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was fantastic at putting a personal touch on the horrific events of 9/11. Loved all of the info he shared, it really made the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Exelent experience. Great time with my family. I would recommend to everybody to visit the Bronx zoo."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so nice.. this was my first time and the experience was awesome. Everyone smiled and treated us so nice. Shout out to Jackie. I’m definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Weather was great! The ambience was amazing! The time allotted for the cruise was perfect and seeing my hometown New York City from the Hudson River was so Beautiful!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best experience ever! It's the only way we were able to see all the landmarks during our weekend trip. The tour guide was awesome and knew so much information! The pilot ensured everyone on board were able to view all the landmarks. Our 7:30 pm time slot was perfect to see the city's sunset and the night life start to come alive!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Went last night on the 20 year anniversary 9-11. The buffet was surprisingly fresh & delicious. Deserts were good. If you order wine, try to be specific in your selections if you can. Super experience at a very good price!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great guide. Liked the pace of the tour and the many interesting facts he provided during the walk around"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was awesome and very funny!!! I will absolutely do it again next time. The tour was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Took my Niece and Nephew from Washington state. My Nephew was able to sit in front with the pilot. Took tons of great pics and videos. Outstanding views of the city and Statue of Liberty. Definitely worth the money. An experience they will never forget."
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about 19th century NYC. It was a very memorable experience inside the church and seeing the catacombs."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. To the point where my mom cried with joy. This is very memorable and I would reccomend Brian as a great tour guide. He keeps everyone needs in mind and makes sure everyone has a great time."
* A traveler said: "Experience could not have been better. The building and observation deck were both beautiful and not crowded. The staff was so nice and everything was immaculately clean and perfect. This is a most do!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was lots of fun, very reasonably priced and very entertaining. I would do it again and bring more people next time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Exhilarating. Great ride. Great pilots. A bit tightly cramped though. I think the helicopters should not fly with more than 4 passengers. They currently fly 6."
* A traveler said: "When we got on the boat and headed for thy statue of liberty as we got closer it made me thankful I live in the USA. Standing next to the statue also gave me goosebumps. I give our tour guide a 5 star rating."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful experience on this, got to see the whole city and take good pictures and meet some great people on the flight"