New Zealand Tours
2,046 Tours and Tickets in New Zealand
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the cruise 🚢 But we were very disappointed with Our BBQ meat was tough and not much was on the plate we thought the price was a ripoff We should’ve eaten on the boat"
* A traveler said: "It was great. Breathtaking. We were very lucky because it was sunny and saw dolphins swimming with the cruise. The guide and the whole team was lovely too."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service from start to finish! From the hotel pick up to the helicopter ride. The spot chosen for the landing was unbelievable and breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was memorable. This tour was well planned, very educational and exciting. 100% would recommend! We cannot wait to visit again, especially when it has been raining more."
* A traveler said: "Viewing the mechanics of the vessel and gaining an understanding of how it works. A wonderful classroom with remarkable back drop"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Great crew, excellent vessels and an absolutely stunning landscape. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic memorable day. Friendly and informative staff. Alex our pilot was most accomodating helpful and patient with our family group of 9. We enjoyed our complete day and the beautiful sunshine and perfect weather was a bonus. Thank you air milford"
* A traveler said: "THE most incredible views and experience scenic-wise I’ve ever had. Our pilot Elliott, was great: informative, nice. The Cruise was also amazing. Well worth it to pay the extra to fly in thru the mountains!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery really enjoyed the cruise. And the waterfalls were amazing. Specially after it rained on return was just amazing to watch."
* A traveler said: "Awesome day visiting Milford Sound. The flight is stunning and absolutely worth the extra cost. And the walk isn't hard and nice to walk thru the forest. I cannot recommend this strongly enough. Note they cancel the flights due to weather often so be prepared to reschedule, or you can take the bus."
* A traveler said: "We had an extraordinary experience! The crew and the tour operator were amazing. The vessel has lots of space to get the best view and photo. This cruise offers an up close experience that is absolutely awesome. I could not recommend it enough. A+++"
* A traveler said: "The drive to the sounds was amazing...then the boat ride and the next level...the highlight of the trip. The commentary and sevice on the boat was exceptional. This is truly a bbeautiful place and a must do for ALL."
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was fabulous, and felt my 9 year old was safe and looked after throughout. Beautiful scenery, overall a great trip"
* A traveler said: "The views and the spiritual experience of visiting an ancient landscape really came to life in this day tour. We loved chatting with Mark and asking questions. We were buzzing about the day the entire following week, absolutely worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "A very long day can be expected but definitely worth the time. Our driver and guide Gabe, was fantastic. We were lucky to have him and I suspect he is one of their best. He was funny, helpful and informative and also put all of his guests first. Many beautiful sites along the way. The cruise was full of wonderful views of waterfalls, waterfalls and waterfalls! The food served on the cruise was just "OK". Probably the only disappointment. All in all though, it was a great time and recommended. Thanks so much Gabe!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The team were so friendly, knowledgeable, and all round awesome. Definitely recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Wow this is sooo amazing. The information and the girls that took us are awesome. Big thank u to Jesse and Ash. From Tina and Lynda"
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our house, exactly on time, and had beautiful individual platters for lunch. All the presenters werknowleagable as well as in touch with the group. Th variety of wines we tasted was impressive. Our driver was a real delight with a great sense of humour. Really commendable experience, thanks so much"
* A traveler said: "Loved Ulva Island such a pretty place to visit, our guide was great very informative and super friendly. A must do while on Stewart Island."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. The comfortable seats and space were very generous. The view from the windows were really good but it was a perfect sunny day . The train was so quiet and smooth and the staff were very efficient. The audio was very informative"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)
- Albert Park
- Red Rocks Reserve (Pariwhero)
- Otago Museum
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Pegasus Bay Winery and Restaurant
- Buried Village of Te Wairoa
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway
- Dunedin Cruise Port (Port Chalmers)
- Wellington Outer Green Belt
- Government Gardens Rotorua
- Sky City Auckland
- Cathedral Cove
- Tongariro National Park
- Weta Workshop
- Polynesian Spa
- Port of Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Christchurch
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in New Caledonia
- Things to do in Fiji
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in New South Wales