* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Markus is a great guide who knows a lot about the northern lights and knows great places to watch them. We had perfect conditions, a kpi of 4 and 5 and clear sky. The thermosuits, soup and tea kept us warm."
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience. A 10 km track and you get to drive your own sled with a team of 6 dogs. It's only you and another person in the sled, and you can switch places halfway into the track. Highly recommended, even if the price is a little steep."
* A traveler said: "Extremely well organized tour, with a most knowledgeable guide, Philippe. We were well taken care of throughout the evening during our quest; provided with information, food, camera assistance, and gorgeous pictures afterwards. Dress warmly!"
* A traveler said: "Jerek was an amazing guide. We were lucky to watch the northern lights. He took great pictures. Best service."
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular sightseeing trips I have ever taken. Enjoyed the fjord cruise and Framsbasa railway immensely. Would recommend this Bergen to Bergen trip."
* A traveler said: "Fanstic pre Christmas cruise. The electric boat was fantastic, smooth without engine noises. Great food and the staff were attentive and friendly. Unfortunately we didn't see the northern lights but we will definetely return."
* A traveler said: "Great fun!! Must do!! An incredible north Norwegian experience! The crew was very kind. Punctuality was perfect."
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day saw so many orca whales and two humpback whales more than we expected very friendly informative crew obviously love there job, thanks for great time"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic night on a beautiful spot in a perfect atmospher. The guide was excellent, gave us many tlps for the photography and we could see splendid northen lights."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, very clean...good way to spend an afternoon. The boat went places I never expected."
* A traveler said: "Heaps of fun. Beautiful area with stunning scenery. Was a true highlight of our trip. Guides were helpful and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful, amazing landscapes, we even saw reindeers and eagles! Would 200% recommend it! Our guide (Alex) was really funny and outgoing, he knows what he's doing, merci encore !"
* A traveler said: "If time allow I will be back. The staff are so kind and helpful. We are lucky the night was clear sky and aurora are coming. 👍💚"
* A traveler said: "We loved this adventure, myself and two teenage daughters! Got to see both sea eagle and seal. The trip was great fun and always safe, with an experienced guide. We had all kinds of weather and the suits and the googles we were given kept us warm. Will do it again if I go to Stavanger :-)"
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly enjoyable experience with George and Michael into the Norwegian wilderness to see the Northern Lights."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. However, if you a vegetarian or adverse to eating reindeer stew, bring a snack!"
* A traveler said: "Vladislav Morozov was the best guide! His knowledge of the Bergen and fjord areas was amazing. He extended the original 6 hour tour time to be sure our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise. Very interesting and informative. Clean boat. Welcoming crew. Good snack bar. Value for the prive"
* A traveler said: "This trip was an unique possibility to experience trollfjord as well as watching eagles. The guide was great and tells you some about the birds, the region and people. The trip back with the boat is a speed highlight 😎 We would join the trip again."
* A traveler said: "We went on this tour last sunday 7th of january and it was incredible! We got the opportunity to feed the reindeers, to learn more about them, to take pictures, we also got the chance to get to know the SAMI culture better and I got to say is very interesting! We were served with warm food it also had the vegetarian option in a Lavvo tent and we even got to see a little little bit of the northern lights! The guide was amazing, he answered all of our questions and took a photo with us! I highly recommend this! Thank you for one of the best experiences ever :"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Norwegian Mountaineering Centre (Norsk Tindesenter)
- Kvaloya (Sállir)
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Vigeland Museum (Vigeland Museet)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Ibsen Museum
- Fjellheisen Cable Car
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Polar Museum (Polarmuseet)
- Oslo Royal Palace (Kongelige Slott)
- Polaria Aquarium
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Kon-Tiki Museum
- Mt. Floyen (Floyfjellet)
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Akershus Castle (Akershus Slott)
- Oslo City Hall (Radhuset)
- Lyngen Alps (Lyngsalpene)
- Arctic Cathedral (Tromsdalen Church)
- Vigeland Sculpture Park (Vigelandsanlegget)
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Tromso
- Things to do in Andalsnes
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Alesund
- Things to do in Bergen
- Things to do in Trondheim
- Things to do in Alta
- Things to do in Sweden
- Things to do in Denmark
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands