Extreme Water Sports in Oahu
By Viator, March 2018
- Climb into a submerged cage and swim with sharks off the North Shore.
- Learn to surf on Honolulu’s easy breaks, then head to the North Shore and watch the experts ride giants.
- Zip past the sunbathers on Waikiki Beach atop a personal Jet Ski or grab some friends and get ready to cling for dear life to bumper tubes or a banana boat raft towed behind a speedboat.
- Explore sunken shipwrecks and coral-crusted sites on an scuba diving adventure day trip. Not scuba certified? Relax and ride below the surface in the protective bubble of a self-propelled underwater scooter.
- Embrace technology and get your adrenaline pumping as you soar above the waves east of Honolulu using a water-propelled jetpack.
- Snorkel past octopus, sea turtles, spiny urchins and even reef sharks in the protected preserve at Hanauma Bay.
- Parasail off iconic Waikiki Beach within view of sunbathers and Diamond Head Crater.
Tours & Tickets
Go for a snorkel at Hanauma Bay Hawaii, one of the most popular natural attractions in the world! While Hanauma Bay snorkeling you'll spot schools of colorful ... Read more
Location: Honolulu, Oahu
Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
With over 25 years of experience and serving guests form around the world, this local tour operator offers some of Hawaii’s oldest and most prestigious dolphin ... Read more
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Duration: 7 hours (approx.)