Rain Forest Tours in Oahu
By Viator, February 2018
- Though Oahu’s weather is generally sunny and hovers around 80°F (26°C) year-round, it’s best to come prepared for rain with a light jacket or poncho.
- Regular rain (especially during the winter rainy season) can muddy hiking paths and trails, making them slippery. Sturdy, closed-toed shoes (avoid flip-flops!) are a must.
- Some tour guides carry and offer mosquito repellant.
- Rest assured that Hawaii’s tropical rain forests are free of snakes.
- Prolonged, heavy rains can wash out trails and cause dangerous flash flood conditions. Listen to your tour guide to avoid dangerous situations.
Tours & Tickets
Discover the hidden hiking treasures of Oahu's lush volcanic rainforest. This moderate 2-mile (3.2km) round-trip guided hike is a rare opportunity to explore ... Read more
Location: Waikiki, Oahu
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
The east of Oahu has some of the island's most postcard-worthy sights. This 4-hour tour is the perfect way to experience those sights like a local. Stroll down ... Read more
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)