Seaplane Adventures in Oahu
By Viator, January 2018
- Taking to the sky for a narrated island tour allows visitors to see the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor, the high rises around Waikiki, Pali Pass, the Jurassic Park scenery around Kaneohe Bay, and the waves crashing on North Shore beaches from above.
- Experience the thrill of an ocean take-off and the splashdown landing from Keehi Lagoon just outside Honolulu Harbor while staying dry.
- Choose a 30-minute tour over Honolulu’s Aloha Tower, Waikiki Beach, and Diamond Head crater, or an hour-long islandwide flight.
- Most seaplane tours include roundtrip transfers.
- Unlike some helicopter tours, all passengers typically get a window seat on seaplanes.
- Headsets allow passengers to ask questions and communicate with the pilot en route.