Snorkel Cruises in Oahu
By Viator, January 2018
- See coastal Oahu from a catamaran or sailboat, then head below the clear water for a snorkel adventure.
- Learn about the area’s tropical fish and other marine life from naturalist guides on your snorkel tour.
- Most snorkeling cruises run between two and six hours, allowing for plenty of time for underwater exploration and relaxed cruising.
- Spot Hawaiian spinner dolphins and, if visiting between November and March, perhaps some breaching humpback whales en route to snorkeling sites.
- Cruises allow you to go beyond shore-access sites such as Hanauma Bay to explore harder-to-get-to offshore snorkeling spots like calm Kaneohe Bay, Turtle Canyon off Waikiki Beach, sites near the filming location of Gilligan’s Island, hidden coves along the North Shore, and sites beyond the Waianae Mountains along the rugged Leeward Coast.
- Enjoy a Hawaiian lunch or dinner on longer charters.
- Nearly all tours include snorkel gear—wetsuits, masks, and fins.
- Tours often include round-trip hotel transfers to the pier or harbor of departure.
Tours & Tickets
Head to the west shore of Oahu to swim and snorkel with Hawaii’s spinner dolphins! Cruise along the Waianae Coast and snorkel with tropical fish and Hawaiian ... Read more
Location: Waikiki, Oahu
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Explore the natural beauty of Oahu’s western coast on a 3.5-hour catamaran cruise that includes a wildlife experience and snorkeling. Glide along the unspoiled ... Read more
Location: Ko Olina, Oahu
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
Sail and snorkel in Oahu's Kaneohe Bay during a 3-hour cruise aboard a small catamaran. Set sail from He’eia State Park with your expert guide and visit ... Read more
Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)