Thrill-Seeker's Guide to Oahu
By Viator, February 2018
- Follow winding dirt two-tracks on an ATV tour through scenery used in filming Jurassic Park, George of the Jungle, and The Hunger Games at Kualoa Ranch.
- Hike to the top of some of Hawaii’s most iconic volcanic remnants for dizzying panoramic views. Try Diamond Head or Koko Head Crater before attempting the ridiculously steep slopes of the Ko’olau Mountains along the island’s windward coast.
- Slip beneath the water’s surface to get a look at the ocean’s top predators on a shark cage dive departing from Haleiwa on the North Shore.
- Soar 700 feet (213 meters) above the sea buoyed by a parachute on a parasailing adventure off Waikiki, or strap on a jet pack for a flying lesson in the waters east of Honolulu.
- Feel the wind whip your hair while getting a bird’s-eye view of the Hawaii scenery—lush valleys, pounding waterfalls, and shallow coral seas—from an open-door helicopter tour.
- Lock in to the 14 tandem zipline cables that thread through the Ka'a'awa Valley.
- Learn to surf the beginner breaks of Waikiki Beach, or, in winter, head to the North Shore to watch the experts ride giant waves topping 50 feet (15 meters).
- Attempt one of the North Shore cliff jumps.
Tours & Tickets
Head to the west shore of Oahu to swim and snorkel with Hawaii’s spinner dolphins! Cruise along the Waianae Coast and snorkel with tropical fish and Hawaiian ... Read more
Location: Waikiki, Oahu
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Join us on our tour for an unforgettable dolphin swim experience! Our tour takes place on the beautiful west side of Oahu where you will have the chance ... Read more
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Duration: 7 hours (approx.)